Chapter FOUR

Chapter four.

After the concert Carter, Ellie, Bekah, and I went back stage.

“Harmony!” I hear Niall say when we walk through the door.

“Niall!” I say matching his enthusiasm. He comes over and hugs me.

“Get it!” I hear Carter yell.

“Oh shut up you git!” I yell at her.

“Whoa throwing out the British terminology are we? Okay…. I can’t think of anything..” She says sitting down.

“Harzilla is victorious!” Ellie yells and I throw my hands up in victory. 

“The crowd goes wild! Ahh ahh!” Bekah says and the four of us go up in hysterics. I see the five boys look at us oddly.

“We’re uhm…. Broken…” I say as a vague explanation. “Anyways, girls you know all of them I’m supposing, guys these are Carter, Ellie, and Bekah. Now will someone tell me some of their names…” I say looking at the two boys I still don’t know.

“Well the one standing over there like a sexy beast, I swear he’s a power ranger! That’s Zayn. You know Louis and Liam. And the one with the ton of hair is Harry.” Niall says.

“I don’t get the dynamics behind your hair….” I say to the hairy Harry guy.

“It’s just fluffy…” He says petting it like it was his precious.

“And it makes you look great!” I say sitting down. 

“So do you four want to go out for some frozen yogurt? That’s what we decided to do tonight.” Niall asks.

“Uhm.” I say looking at the other girls, “Yeah. That’d be great!” I say smiling up at Niall.

“By the way, what are you driving?” Louis says standing up.

“My mom’s mini, why?” I ask.

“This should be squishy…” Liam says smiling.

“You don’t mean…” I ask scared.

“I call driving!!” Harry says

“Shot gun!!!!” Carter says winking at me.

“Horn dog.” I whisper to her then walking out the door with eight people behind me. “Oh jeez..” I whisper to myself.

We’re in the car and I’m sitting on Niall’s lap, and Ellie on Zayn’s.

“So Harm, Car tells me you got us an actual gig!” She says poking me in the rib.

“Yeah, and it’s not even a cover one! All of our own written songs must be played! Ah, I’m stoked, but a little nervous.” I tell her leaning back into Niall.

“Don’t be. We’ll rock it!” She says winking at me.

“You guys are… in a band?” Zayn asks putting one arm around Ellie so she won’t fall on the floor.

“Yeah, except we never get gigs, well besides this time because of my sexy.” She says winking and poking me in the rib.

“I might have to fight you for her…” Niall says pulling me in closer to him.

“Bekahhhh, Niall’s stealing my sexyyy!” Ellie says like a little child.

“Ellie, leave me out of the lover’s squabble!” Bekah says from in front of us.

“But she’s mine.” She says crossing her arms and slouching more into Zayn.

“I’m sorry Ellie. I still love you though.” I say with a giggle. “Harry how slow do you drive? We should be there by now.”

“We’re pulling into the parking lot. Keep your pants on!” Carter yells from the front seat.

“There are on!” I yell back.

“Not for long!” Ellie says from beside me.

“Horn dog.” I say back at her and grab my purse.