Blankets..

Mady's POV:

Shivering I'd woken up, eyes still closed tight too suborn to close the window beside me. Instead trying to snag as much of the covers I could. I let out a groan this was all too familiar, I let open my eyes staring to my left. It was no use the tugging and my constant whines, after all he'd still been sound asleep.

At this point I would resolve to wrapping my leg around his waist and make my way as close as possible to him, depending on body heat to keep me from turning to an ice cube. Still nothing, I didn't want to wake him but, at this rate even if i had gotten some blankets, I wouldn't be able to fall back. So I stretched and stood on my two feet carefully tip toeing around the house finding my way to the kitchen careful not wake anyone.

Making myself some warm none lactose milk and mixing a bit of honey with it to ensure I'd sleep soundly through the below freezing temperature. There was a small creak behind me I didn't think much of it, "Why are you up so early?", he mummered in his croaky sleepy voice.

So much for trying to be quiet I thought. "I couldn't sleep", I lied. He believed it too, mostly cause it was true, and he didn't know he was such a bed hog in the first place. "Lets go back to bed then", he requested. "You can go up, I'll be right behind you", I watched as he shuffled away turning his back from the table up towards the bedroom.  All finished with my concoction, I started up stairs being as silent as humanly possible down the hall hearing faint snores from all directions.

Opening the door I stepped in his room sliding under his sheets sure to claim my spot before he'd pass out again and strain me from my unconscious peace. I quickly snuggled into my place under his chin listening to his heartbeat, he started to hum in response followed by an exhausted yawn.

Not going to sleep before he kissed my temple and waited for his goodnight kiss in return, I smooched his collarbone and fell into a deep deep slumber. This boy was really gonna be the ending of my beginning and soon my beginning of our end.