Note

One video ruined all.

Beam is the brilliant, handsome yet chillingly cold detective that only has a few people in his circle of friends. One case brings him closer to the very person he despise with his entire being.

Forth is the decisive and ruthless engineer that owned one of the prominent building company that is internationally well known. An almost successful attempt of his life now seems to be a blessing in disguise giving him a second chance with the person who slipped away from him once.

----------------------------------------

First of all, WARNING!
This story contains and is mostly about homosexual relationships and everything in relation to it.

To those who don't like it, kindly please leave.

---------------------------------------

For those who are ignorant, the story is a fanfiction of "2 Moons The Series", a thai BL drama.

The prologue is important to understand the story. Don't skip it. But if you think you already know, up to you.

I also added OC's for Forth's engineering friends. Oh, added Max and Tul from TWM too. I loooove them.

----------------------------------

DISCLAIMER!

This fic is based on a thai novel/ tv show. I do not own the original story nor am I receiving any money creating this fic.
This is written purely for my own and everyone's entertainment.

The plot of the story that isn't in the original is mine along with the OC's I will introduce.

----------------------------------

This is mostly about ForthBeam story. Of course, MingKit and PhaYo will be seen. I need their POV after all.

This is unedited. There will definitely be grammar mistakes. I'm warning those people who can't stand seeing that. Sorry in advance, lol. Slow and sporadic update.

Lastly, enjoy reading.

Vote guys!