Øne

"Im freaking out I'm freaking out"I was repeatedly saying while trying to find my outfit

It was my first day as a worker at HotTopic,"Calm down Y/N"I repeated.I got in the hot shower letting the hot water go over my back.Iget out get dressed and ready to leave.I grabbed my Phone,Keys,Wallet."ok I have all I need"I whisper to myself walking outside letting the cool Ohio air hit your my
.I got in my car and now on my way to HotTopic.

Once I was greeted by my Best Friend B/F/N "Heyyyy"she says,"Thanks for coming, see you tomorrow!"she walked out the door,

(Time Skip Brought to you by Brendon Uries Forehead)

It's now about 11:30 and I seen someone out of the corner of my eye staring at me.I look back to see the One and Only...Josh Dun."May I Help You"I asked in a kind of sweet voice."O-oh sorry I can't help but notice your hair"He said,I then remembered my hair was a bright-Lime Green color."oh y-yeah"I stuttered."My Name is-"
You interrupted him"Josh Dun...I Know"I said kind of blushing.
"Oh so you know who I am?"
"Yeah..." I was only able to squeeze a little wisper out of my embarrassment."Well,whats your name"He said in a smooth calm voice,"Y-Y/N"I said.
"That's a Pretty Name,I like it"he said with a wink,"Well I better get going,Whats your number if you don't mind"he asked in a polite voice,I put your name as 💀Spooky Girl💀 and he smiled and left.

I was hyperventilating now,my anxiety was getting the best of me.I looked up at the clock "1:00 time to go home"I packed up and got my things and left HotTopic collapsing on my bed and fell asleep instantly.