It's The Day!

Percy

The minatours axe clashes with Riptide. We break apart right after, as Beef boy tries swinging for my head I duck and role while slashing at its knee. Beefy Roars in pain and swings for my torso. I block it and use my disarming trick. His axe flies away a few feet and I charge slashing his stomach. He roars in anger and charges. After what seemed like forever I hop off a rock and stab riptide into his head. As he's distracted I rip off his other horn and stab him, he explodes into golden powder. As I check to see if the boy was okay, he kicks me in the stomach making me fall and takes my sword. He then rolls in monster dust/powder as the rest of the camp head s here. Annabeth checks if I'm ok and she helps me up. The boy screams with pride "I KILLED 10 EMPOUSAI AS HE JUST TOSSED ME THE SWORD AND STOOD THERE!". I growl with fury.

Annabeth

I stand there shaking my head in a "No" formation but don't speak up. I glance over to see Percy shaking in anger. Chiron gallops over and asks "What's your name son?" The boy puffs out his chest and says "Dwayne Waters!". Chiron was about to speak but then a glowing trident floats above Dwayne's Head. Chiron says "Oh Hail Dwayne waters, son of Poseidon god of sea,earth shaker,and horses." The entire camp bows except Percy who just scoffs and walks off.

Percy

I scoff and walk off. I can't believe people believe that kid. I hope Chiron sees that this kid is just a fake.

2 hours after

I walk over to the big house to ask Chiron a question, when all of a sudden I'm surrounded by the seven minus annabeth, The romans we're visiting today so that's why it was the full 5. Chiron and Dwayne come over. The 5 have disgusted looks to me and Chiron has a face of disappointment. Dwayne has a smug look but no one notices. Jason speaks up "Percy Are you a traitor?". I just stand there in utter shock. "OF COURSE NOT! Why do you say that? I fought everything for this camp!" Piper speaks up "Oh really?! Well look at the evidence!" She would say.

I'm sorry it's so short! It's late at night here. Sooo

Toddle LOOOOOO!