Chapter 8: Confession

Tsuyu's POV

I wake up somewhat early in the morning with a different feeling from when I normally wake up.

It feels strong and solid, but confortable and warm nonetheless. I start remembering what happened last night, and when I look up I see (Y/N), peacefully sleeping.

I can't believe I did that to him. I basically forced myself onto him. God I'm such an idiot.

I realize I'm also tugging onto his shirt which I immediately stop the instant I notice it. By this point I'm a blushing mess and try to get up but fail to do so.

I can't get up because (Y/N)'s arms are wrapped around me holding me in a tight hug. I start panicking. Does this mean he likes me back!? What will happen if Samidare or Satsuki see us!? Will they tell mom and dad!?

As I'm panicking I see that (Y/N) is starting to wake up. When he finally has both of his eyes completely opened he looks at me for a few seconds until he notices the position we're in.

He immediately lets go of me and I jump away from him. We start apologizing to each other at the same time nonestop when Satsuki enters the room while yawning.

"Big sis, why are you talking so loudly?" She asks while rubbing her eyes.

"It's nothing Satsuki" I say.

"What time is it" she asks.

" 7:28 AM. It's still pretty early for a weekend" (Y/N) says while looking at his phone.

"What about I make breakfast?" I say trying to lighten the mood.

"Yay! Pancakes!" Satsuki shouts.

"And while that you and (Y/N) can watch cartoons. How does that sound?" I say with a smile.

"Are you sure you don't want any help?" (Y/N) asks me.

"No don't worry. Just keep Satsuki some company"

"Okay then" he says while walking towards the sofa with Satsuki.

As I'm making breakfast and (Y/N) and Satsuki are watching cartoons Samidare wakes up and joins the duo on the sofa.

When the breakfast's ready we all sit down and I just mostly observe (Y/N) having an argument with Samidare and Satsuki about why the original Teen Titans is so much better that Teen Titans GO. It's good that they're really getting along. It would be great if he came here often to spend time with us.

Suddenly I get a text on my phone. I check it and see it's from Uraraka. I start reading it when I stand up from my chair from shock.

"Tsu, are you okay. What happened?" (Y/N) asks me with a worried face.

"Uraraka just confessed to Midoriya" He directly goes to my side to see my phone. He's pretty close which makes me blush slightly but I'm still focused on the matter at hand.

"What did he say?"

"I don't know, she hasn't responded yet..."

"That fu-" he interrupts himself when he looks at my siblings "I mean dude best had said yes"

We then see the words Uraraka is typing and after a few seconds we get our answer.

Uraraka: He said he liked me too :3

The second we see that (Y/N) is screaming at the top of his lungs and jumping in the air until I ask him to stop, because I was scared of disturbing out next door neighbors.

He then grabs his phone and immediately goes to tell Todoroki, Iida and congratulate his friend Izuku.

Me on the other hand of course I'm happy for my friends but my mind immediately goes back to a deal me and Uraraka made shortly after I told her that I liked (Y/N).

That when one of us confessed to our crushes, the other had to confess to the person they liked in a 2 weeks span.

And now it was my turn.