Chapter 5: Signs of Betrayal

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off.
Reluctantly I start getting the covers off me, and head to my work bench where I have my uniform set on the table ready for me to put on.

As I'm getting my pajamas off I spot something new on the table. It was the Morgana Plushie I bought yesterday, which reminds me of what happened yesterday. A smile creeps onto my face.

I get ready and head downstairs where I start getting my breakfast ready, and while doing so spot Tsu.

"Good morning Tsu" I say waving at her.

"Morning" she says groggily. She was still on her pijamas and clearly half asleep, but she had this undeniable smile on her face.

"In a good mood, are we?" I say with a grin on my face. "Did something happen or something?"

"W-what no, nothing" She says with a light blush on her face. Weird, but I've got things to do so I decide not inquire any further.

After eating my breakfast, brushing my teeth and all that jazz, me and the rest of the DekuSquad start heading to school.

Tsuyu's POV

I'm walking to class and me and Todoroki were talking to Iida about all the fun he missed yesterday when, out of the sudden Midoriya speed-walks to catch up to us.

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about?" He asks

"Mostly just telling him about all the fun he missed yesterday" I say while pointing towards Iida which makes Izuku let out a chuckle.

"Hey, weren't you talking to (L/N) and Uraraka right now?" asks Todoroki to Izuku.

Actually, he's right, where are they?

"Oh Uraraka asked if she could talk to (Y/N) alone real quick" he said with a lack of emotion.

I look back to the two previously mentioned U.A. students jogging towards so they could catch up. I also notice this slight blush on Uraraka's cheeks. I started to get suspicious.
But eventually I just brushed it off, I would just get distracted during school if I kept this in my head.

We eventually arrive to school and have our usual classes until lunch arrives.

We all head to lunch and start heading to our usual table when suddenly (Y/N) and Uraraka stop walking.

Uraraka is looking down so none of us can see her face. (Y/N) looks at Uraraka for a second, and then starts to look at the rest of us.

"Actually guys, me and Uraraka want to talk about the project we were assigned last Thursday" I remember. Last week Aizawa assigned us a team project and the partners were picked randomly. I got Izuku and           (Y/N) and Uraraka got each other. That makes sense. That's all they just want to talk about the project. Right. Right? Right!?

"Using your time wisely I see" says Iida, sapping me back to reality. "Okay, I wish you good luck on the project".

"Yeah, see you guys later" says (Y/N), while turning away and walking with Uraraka towards a table a good distance away from us.

The four of us that were left eventually sit down at our table. Iida and Todoroki didn't seem to think much of it and seemed to be having a pleasant conversation, but Izuku surprisingly seemed very uncomfortable and on edge. I kept stealing glances at the two from across the cafeteria. At one point I see Uraraka completely flustered and tomato red while    (Y/N) was chuckling...

No. They can't be talking about what I'm thinking...

Uraraka told me she liked Midoriya. She wouldn't lie to me...

Would she?