Fifteen

Authors Note- OH MY GOD THANK YOU ALL FOR 10k READS, THIS MEANS SO MUCH THANK YOU ALL SOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY, I DIDN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO READ IT LET ALONE 10k OF YOU ALL. THIS IS INSANE. BUT THANK YOU ALL, YOU ARE ALL FANTASTIC!

---------------------------------

*No POV*
Three months on and Peter still can't go home. Tony comes round as often as he can, he and Steve are arguing a lot more in these last three months. Peter has stopped crying as much and he now accepts the fact that his Pops who Peter loved, and still does love, does not love him back and that he is not going home.

He even Came out to Fury and Maria Hill who were- you guessed it- more accepting than Steve was. Hill was an honorary aunt to Peter as she had been in Peters life for as long as he could remember so she gained the title of Auntie Maria. Both Fury and Hill were equally pissed off at Steve and made sure they would come to the Compound to see Peter whenever they could.

The boy is now out at school and has had his name legally changed to Peter which is great. But it's still bittersweet with his Pops- all Peter ever wanted was Steve's acceptance but he didn't want to give that gift to Peter. All of the Avengers- including Loki, Fury and Hill have been to the tower and tried to get the boy home but nothing has worked. Peter loves living at the Compound but he misses his home. Tony told his son on his most recent visit that Peters room had not been touched since the day Peter left- that broke Peter.

School had became hell for Peter as Flash used that as another excuse to beat the living shit out of the boy. This meant that Peter had to lie to: one supersoldier, two spies, two SHIELD agents, one scientist with anger issues, two army soldiers and a genius, billionaire, ex-play boy, philanthropist. Which did NOT go down well.

Somehow, the media had not caught wind of Steve being a transphobic asshole, but the media were not aware that Tony and Steve even had a son. When Peter had been spotted with the Avengers they had used the cover-up that he was an intern.

However, the duties of Spider-Man had not been neglected during these past few months and Peter was working as hard as ever to keep Queens safe. During his time patrolling he had met some other vigilantes who heard just how young the arachnid was and decided to help him out where they could- Peter enjoyed having someone else to talk to on/about patrol and they understood perfectly. With Peters vigilante friends joining forces as they had been recently New York was safer then ever before. Of course Tony was weary about them at first (as any parent should be), but when he had seen footage of them all working together his worries soon vanished.

MJ and Ned are kept updated on Peters home situation as they are the only ones who know about Peters true family. MJ is getting ready to break into the Tower herself and use extreme force to let Peter back home. Ned was pissed at Steve but not quite at MJ level- there was not many people who would go MJ level and threaten to:

a) Kill Steve Rogers for being an asshole

b) Break into Stark Tower and force Steve to let his son come home and also make Steve accept Peter.

However, the last two weeks Steve had been on a mission with Tony, Nat and Agent Hill. Bucky, Clint and Bruce had been getting regular updates but Steve still didn't message Peter. Not even to tell Peter that he was okay. Tony messaged on Steve's behalf.

So in summary the last three months had been odd for Peter.