"You'll love this one." His lips brushed the shell of my ear as he whispered. That simple touch sent my mind into a frenzy. Recently, my body have been very responsive towards Matthew's touches and teases and he's enjoying it. His hand would rest my thigh when we're sitting together. He would kiss the corner of my lips instead of cheeks. It was slowly driving me crazy.

Matthew suddenly stopped and pulled away his hand. I gasped at the view in front of me.

We were on a cliff that overlook New York city. A table for was set up under a tree that was wrapped up in fairy lights. Three large candles were sitting on the middle of the red clothed table. Two plates of food laid there with the appropriate silverware next to them. In a bucket of ice, there was wine and two glasses. And it was the most beautiful, thoughtful thing anybody has ever done to me.

"Will you go on date with me?" Matthew stood in front of me with a nervous smile.

"Of course, I will." I beamed at him. "Besides we wouldn't want to waste all of this, would we?" I smirked at him while he took my hand in his.

He lead me closer to the table and pulled my chair away, I sat down before he pushed my to the table again. He took his own seat in front of me. His eyes shone with so much feelings and I found myself drowned in them. My heart beat a little faster and my smiled grew wider as I held his hand from across the table.

"Well...I didn't cook any of this but Leia did, I asked her to cook your favorite meal." He started as her removed the cover that covered my plate. Warm lasagne sat in front of me in all of its glory and my mouth almost watered at the sight.

He let me took the first bite before he started. I smiled again at him.

"I don't think you know how much of a help you have been to me these past few months. You're God sent." My chest felt a little lighter as I told him a piece of what's really on my mind, of what I'm really feeling.

I knew the moment that he undressed and helped shower that night that he was a keeper. That he was the one. And since then it has been a beautiful descent into love. I love him.

He's the reason I'm still sane and alive. He's the reason why I smile, he's the person I look forward to when I wake up in morning. He's the reason my world still spins. He's my home. He's my superhero and from the moment I laid eyes on him in that diner, I knew there was going to be history between us. My heart beats for his now and my thoughts only involve him. He opened up my heart to new feelings, he showed me that I don't have to be closed off. He showed that I don't have to be alone. He took into his arms and told me it's okay. He introduced me to the best thing that I have ever felt, love. I love him. He completes me. His the missing puzzle piece. And he took everything that was messed up in me and held it gently and showed me that I wasn't as flawed as I thought I was. He mended those broken pieces and I'm forever in debt for him. He saw something in me that I didn't see and helped me discover it. And as cheesy as it sound he's my knight in a shinning armor.

I dropped my fork and knife on the side of the plate, the sound made Matthew glance up at me with questioning eyes. I gulped as my feelings bottled up inside of and before I could stop my mouth, I uttered the three words.

"I love you." I breathed out. It felt so good to get it out and I'm pretty sure I'm as shocked as he was.

"Gosh! I wanted to say them first." A response I wasn't expecting at all but it wasn't a negative one so I'll take what I can get. He got up quickly and held my faces in his hands, he knelt in front of me and brought my lips to his in a self combustion, breathtaking kiss.

His lips molded into mine perfectly. They were so soft and plump, I melted between his hands.

"I-" He pecked my lips. "Love-" another feather like kiss sat upon my lips. "You." This time he poured his heart and soul into the kiss and I did the same. I smiled through the kiss as I felt my heart ache with so much adoration and joy.

I think this is what fairytales are made of.

The end.

A cheesy one, I know but it felt right. A cliché end for a cliché book.

Anyway, this is the end of The Recipe To A Millionaire's Heart. I hope you had a great journey with this one.

To be honest, for a while I thought about taking in it down but it has 2k read. I couldn't do that to them so I looked for inspiration everywhere till I found it in a form of a book called Elle's saviour here on wattpad. A great book and I recommend to everyone.

So... a huge thank you to all of you for your patience. Thank you for giving this book your time. I deeply, truly, really appreciate it. I freaking love you.

I can't believe it's actually over. Chris and Matt were my first characters that invested actually energy and time in. I put a piece of me in this book, this also another reason why I didn't unpublish it. I wanna cry now.

Anyway...for the part you're probably wondering about. No, there isn't going to be a sequel or an epilogue. Sorry.

Again, thank you everyone. I don't think I can thank you enough.

Love you lots,
Hayfaa Abbara.

P.S.A. I'm not gonna edit this anytime soon.