Outcast-Frank

+Cole+

I frowned when I saw Veronica leave out the front doors of the school, knocking into some kid. Well, if she didn't hate me before, she definitely did now. Why couldn't I just keep my mouth shut? Damn. I kicked the nearest locker with as much force I could build up in my foot. That was a bad idea. The locker was metal, my foot was not. I winced in pain and turned to see the kid that Veronica had pushed over outside. He was about her height, but she was pretty short so I guess that was an achievement.

"Did my locker do something wrong?" The kid sneered at me.

"What? Oh, no. I'm sorry. I was just a little frustrated." I apologized quickly, not wanting to upset anyone else in less than ten minutes.

"Try not to take it out on my locker if you will." The kid rolled his eyes. He had an astonishing appearance. His nose and lip were pierced and he had black eyeliner smudged around his eyes. His black fringe hung over his eyes and his hair was spiked up in the back. Most of his arms were covered in tattoos.

"Why are you staring at me?" The kid asked with a boring tone.

I snickered and shook my head. I needed to stop acting like a creep. I held out my hand for him to shake. "I'm Cole. I just moved here from Florida."

"Frank."

I nodded my head slowly at Frank before waving him a quick goodbye and walking back towards my first hour. The first thing I needed to do was figure out what the hell this project was.

+Veronica+

I slammed the door shut and threw my backpack on the ground. After I had gotten out of the parking lot of the school, I ran. I didn't know why. It wasn't like I was in a hurry. So now I stood here, out of breathe and completely soaked. It had started to rain unexpectedly on my way home.

Cole. That name made me want to punch a wall. It made me want to throw things. It made me want to scream.

I wrapped my arms around myself as I dissolved into tears for the thousandth time. I wasn't vain. I was paranoid. Very very paranoid. I had good reason to be. I leaned against the door and stared into the house. My mom was gone again. She was already working.

We barely had two conversations in the 24 hours she had been here. The awkward small chat at dinner and the little hello I said to her when I got home yesterday.

I threw myself onto my small bed as soon as I had gotten into my room. I dug my face into my pillow, dampening it from the tears on my face. Cole had a point. I had been acting like a vain little bitch to him.

No wonder I drove people away. I can't seem to figure out how to make friends. I don't want friends. I don't need them. They'll just hurt me.

Those were my last thoughts before I shut my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

+Cole+

The first half of the day went by fast and I couldn't get Frank or Veronica off my mind. There was a similarity between them that I liked. Maybe it was the fact that they didn't give a shit about anything. I snickered. That was a high possibility.

I looked around in the lunch room, spying Frank over in the corner, where I had sat yesterday.

"You're sitting in my spot." I smiled as I said those words. They reminded me of what Veronica had said on the bus.

"It's a free country."

"I'm just kidding, man. Lighten up." I replied as I sat down across from him.

"Oh." He said, staring down at his feet. He didn't have any food in front of him. He was just sitting there.

"Are you not hungry or something?" I asked, trying to make conversation. Instead it was just making things more awkward.

"No. I'm not." He whispered. I didn't know why he was whispering. Was it some sort of secret? At that moment his stomach rumbled loudly and I smiled at first. Then I realized he really was hungry and he had lied for some reason.

"Dude, your starving. Go get some food."

"I can't." He said harshly, throwing me off guard. "Just drop it." He folded his arms across his chest and averted his gaze away from me.

I frowned suddenly understanding. He didn't have the money to buy any. I looked down at my own tray of food and sighed pushing it towards him. He probably needed it more than me. "Here."

His eyes lighted up when I pushed the tray towards him but it went away as quickly as it came. "Why are you giving this to me?"

I shrugged. I didn't know myself. I simply smiled and looked down at my hands. "You need it more than I do."

His face exploded into a smile as Frank started to eat the food of my tray. He was eating like he hadn't for a long time. It was then that I noticed that he was awfully skinny. His ribs were showing.

"Shit. When's the last time you ate?"

He stopped eating and pondered his answer for awhile. "A couple days...maybe a week."

My jaw nearly dropped to the floor. I didn't know how he could do it. If I had to go that long without eating I would surely go insane.

"Why not?"

His irritated stare came back and I decided I shouldn't question him about anymore. I shut up and watched him eat like a creepy stalker for the third time today.

"You're staring again."

I quickly looked away and glanced over to the other side of the lunchroom. My gaze fell upon Melissa and all her little friends who were obviously staring at me for some time. As soon as I looked over at them they all dissolved into giggles, their faces turning bright red.

I turned back towards Frank who had finished up all the food on the tray and was staring at me with a confused expression. I felt my face heat up. Why were so many people staring at me? Was there something on my face?

"So...are you trying to be my friend or something?" Frank finally spoke.

"I guess. I don't know." Well this was awkward.

He smiled at me without questioning any further and pushed the empty tray towards me. "Hello, New friend."

-----------------

A/N:

WELL, I've read through this story just to double check but I don't think I've mentioned anything about where they are living.

So, since this story is gonna have a dramatic plot change, their location is New Jersey. OKAY?

AND BE EXCITED. FRANK FUCKING IERO IS IN THE STORY NOW. I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's an MCR fan fiction now. When I finish this story, and all of this actually happened, MCR AS WE KNOW IT WOULD NOT EXIST. Well, I don't know. It might. But it wouldn't be as awesome.

WELL CRAP. I'm giving away hints.......

Okay, enough rambling. BYE.