The comet ball

E: "hey guys. This will be very different from the movie and very sad as well. I hope you guys enjoy it anyway. oh and Clawdeen, Frankie, Draculaura, and anyone else who is actually in that movie will be wearing what they did in the movie"

Clawdeen's POV

I'm waiting for Harmony to come out her and Nefera's room so we can go to the ball. I can't wait to see her dress! I bet she'll look beautiful. I hear the door open and look to see Harmony in a beautiful dress.

 I hear the door open and look to see Harmony in a beautiful dress

(This is what Haramony is wearing)

"You look beautiful." I tell her. She blushes. "Thank you and my sister said she'd meet us there." she tells me. "Alright then let's go." I say. I take her hand was we head to the ball with the others behind us.

Pharaoh's POV

I see Qin walk over to me smiling. "Everything is ready all we need to do now is wait for Serenity." She says. I smile and nod. Qin can't see that I'm smiling since I'm in this stupid mask like always! I hate this! But the good thing is that I won't be in this mask for much longer.

"Good. This is going to be perfect I just hope Serenity says yes." I say. Qin fixes her dress. "I hope so too. To be honest your music started to sound dull without her. Did you start losing your passion before meeting Serenity?" She asks me. "Yes my mother started to really kill the real me." I say. The reason for that is because I saw that my mother never actually loved me.

"Come to think of it, the light in Serenity's eyes was almost gone before she met you. I talked to her sister yesterday and she told me her parents treated her worse than they treated her ,Harmony, and just before she came to Boo York her parents were thinking of moving." Qin explains. "Sounds like we saved eachother." I say. I look to see that people start coming in.

I see all of Serenity's friends and family but I don't see Serenity. "There are the twins I was talking about." Qin says. She points to two werewolf twins wearing the same dresses

(this is what Nana and Grace are wearing and yes Qin is dating both of them)

"Those are Serenity's friends. I met them at the dinner party. they both seem very nice. There's Serenity's sister and her girlfriend but where's Serenity?" I ask worried. "Don't worry Pharaoh she'll be here." Qin says trying to calm me down. I look to see her sister looking around for her as well. The fact her sister doesn't know where she is makes me worry even more. I then see Cleo de Nile go over to them and tell them something and points behind her towards the door. I look to see what she's pointing at and gasp. I see Serenity come in with a beautiful dress.