Wedding

Despite everyone in their cast, whether supporting or not, being invited, not many showed up to the wedding.
         The French peas, and Madame Blueberry came. They say next to Jimmy and Jerrry and a few others. Bobs family came, and so did Larry's. They had few of the invited come, but there was still a big turn out.
          Archibald was best man, and Junior was ring bearer. There were no maids of honor. Bob was standing nervously at the alter, and the priest was eyeing Bob nervously, but he dared not speak out about the marriage, since he was being paid to marry the two together. Bob kept clearing his throat, and making sure everything was okay with him. The plump tomato slicked back his stem, and was wearing a nice white tux.
      Junior wore a red bow tie, as did Archibald. Bob grinned at his family, as the wedding march began to play.
          There was a gleaming moment as Larry walked down the isle. Both Larry and Bob looked at each other admiringly in their matching tuxes. Larry smiled and walked up gracefully. Soon the two stood face to face around the preacher.
          The preacher began, and soon after talking for a bit it was time for the vows. Bob spoke first. "Larry, through my sunshine and through my fog, you've been a light for me, a friend, and now a love that I want to forever hold and keep." Larry kind of teared up.
        Through sniffles Larry spoke. "Bob, you make me glad to be around you every day. You make me confident and bright, and I want to cherish you through our days." Bob and Larry exchanged a smile.
      The priest soon cleared his throat and looked at the two. He began,"Do you Bob the Tomato take Larry the Cucumber to be your husband?" Bob grinned. "I do."
    "And do you Larry the Cucumber take Bob the Tomato to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
      The suspense filled the crowd.
       Larry looked around nervously.
        "I do." He said proudly. The attendees cheered as the couple kissed. The celebration was great. It symbolized that even the most religious of issues can pull through and shine love. It was a celebration to remember for the cast.