Chapter 1 Part 2

I would like to thank @lomasqud for being my first follower/reader! please go check out  @lomasqud 's THE GODDESS OF LIGHT

let's get on to the story 

3'ed Person POV

As they heard a loud thud! they looked at the door they were shocked! the door was broken and now on the floor bits and pieces were on the floor scattered. but thankfully no one was hurt but they saw a tall figure near the door, as they saw it they quickly got their guns and aimed at this figure there face was not scared, but determined. 

The smoke cleared Luna smiled as she saw who it was and they both put their guns away. she ran to this tall platinum blond haired guy with red eyes Luna hugged him tightly he hugged back with a smile on his face then Luna said " Luke-kun Where have you been? "(Luna) then she smacked the back of his head a little, a brunette haired girl with blue eyes and tanned skin ran in the room exhausted in a panic she said " I'm so sorry he ran before the guards could catch him-" then she realized that Luna was hugging him in her mind she thought ' omg is he her lover I wanna know! ' (what a dumb girl she didn't realize his hair color )

They stopped hugging the blue-eyed girl said " I-I didn't mean to intrude while you're with your lover" both of them looked at her with amusement in their eyes Alex looked like he was about to explode with laughter and Luna Lukes and Alex burst out laughing """ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA""" 

the blue-eyed girl looked confused, Alex and Luke fell to the ground laughing then Luna said " he's my brother "(Luna) she was a little bit teary-eyed because she was laughing soo hard at the thought of her brother being her lover. the blue-eyed girl looked embarrassed so Luna said: " It's alright your the new receptionist aren't you? "(Luna) the blue-eyed girl said " y-yes! I'm Zora Zora Esten " (Zora) ( the guys are still laughing on the ground ) Luna said " ohhhhh your the 5th rank "

 ( pause let me explain the ranks, so the strongest rank is 1  it goes from 1 to the number of assassins there are you get re-ranked every 5-10 years so Luna's and Luke's are rank 1 they are basically the kings of assassination while Alex is rank 2.5 ok beiiii )

then Zora said " y-yes ma'am " (Zora) nervously she bows then leaves the guys finally stopped laughing, 

 " AWCH my stomach hurts, " ( Luke)

" that's what you get!!! the girl almost cried!!" ( Luna ) with an angry voice that would make anyone cower. she smacked the back of Luke's head hard

they said with fear in their eyes "" s-sorry Luna ""  Luna got angrier and while they were curled up in the corner said "NOT TO ME TO HER!" (Luna)

she took a few breaths then said: "apologies after, now Alex please give me my mission file " (Luna) " ok I'll go get it, do you want some tea? " (Alex) " yes, please " (Luna) as Luna said that Alex left with a smile. 

Luna started to talk yo Lukes "Lukie it'ts been a long time since we had lunch together why don't we lil bro!!!!"(Luna) Lukes had a smile on his face then said: " sure, where and when?" (Lukes) he got excited because they haven't been spending time together since he travels a lot for missions