Chapter 1

(Your outfit above)

(Y/N)'s P.o.v.
"Alright your Pokémon are all healed up, here you are and come again!" Nurse joy told me handing me my pokeballs as I nod happily. As I walk out of the Pokémon center I see my good friend Hau. As soon as our eyes meet Hau grins his carefree grin and runs up to me.

"Hey (Y/N)! How's it goin! " He asks me cheerfully."Good I just healed up my Pokémon."I said smiling back at him.
"Hey (Y/N), It's been a while since we've seen each other! Whadda ya say we battle to see how strong we've gotten?" I nod enthusiastically at this. "Mm! Sure! " But just as we were about to battle we both heard a scream.

We both decided to investigate the scream and saw a some people being attacked by ultra beasts,I then send my partner Eevee out and I command him to use a move.

"Eevee, use Swift!" I said, pointing at the ultra beast.

"Veeee!" He shouted, using swift on the ultra beast, but we barely missed it.

Hau sent out his Pokémon Dartrix and sent his command to him.

"Use leaf storm!" He shouted.

Dartix went and flew straight up into the air and used leaf storm and hit the ultra beast.

The ultra beast then made a very uncomfortable screech as it opened up a portal and Eevee began to go flying. "Veeee!"
He shouted,trying to get back onto the ground but had no use.

"EEVEE!" I then grabbed him and held him close,but then soon realized I was getting sucked into the portal as well! Nonononono!

"HAU! HELP US! WE'RE GETTING SUCKED IN!" I screamed, trying to get my poke balls out but couldn't due to holding Eevee.

"Hang on, (Y/N)! Dartix! Grab onto Y/N and bring her and Eevee back down!"

Dartix nodded and grabbed onto my back and began to try to pull us back to the ground, but the portal was strong on it's own and Dartix fought the wind to help us.

"C'mon Dartix! You can do it! Flap your wings harder!" Hau said,trying to encourage his partner.

Dartix was flapping his wings as hard as he could,fighting the wind. But then a harsh gust of wind hit us the other way,and Dartix accidentally let go of us and me and Eevee both fell into the portal with the ultra beast together.

"HAU!" I said falling into the portal.

"Y/N!!! EEVEE!" He shouted as Dartix looked back at us in shock as well.

I must have floated around in other dimensions with the other ultra beasts until I blacked out with Eevee as we fell into a random portal,not knowing where we were going to.