Lunch

Neymar sat back at his own chair and waved at the waiter to come back to our table. The waiter got back, took our orders and then left to what I suposed was the kitchen, just as simple as that.

Neymar and I started to talk about random things and soon we were in a discussion about food in general.

As soon as I saw our food I gasped. It looked delicious. It was nicely done and they had taken the time to decorate it, for example the carrots were cut and put together in the shape of a rose. I looked at Neymar suspiciously before thanking the waiter. As soon as the waiter left I stared at him in disbelieve.

"What?", he asked smirking.

"It's fancy here, you should've let me get changed!", I said sternly, I was bothered by the fact that I looked terrible in my practice wear and my hair was also a mess in it's braid.

"You don't have to dress up here", he laughed and I shook my head.

"Neymar, this is a fancy, f a n c y restaurant! I should athleast look presentable.", I said to him but he just smiled. I sighed, I won't have the opportunity to change clothes here anyways... We started eating in silence. Not an awkward silence, more like a 'iamhungryandthisfoodisdelicious' silence.

I could honestly say that this day was the best day in a long time...

___________
A/N: yeye new chapter muffins! xD