First Date

Not long after the whole confession you had texted Haruhi (Remember the cell phone the twins gave her), to discuss going on a date, after some texting back and forth you decided on a place and time.

So there you were standing in the mirror, half naked, trying to decide what to wear, you had to look good, without looking like your trying too hard. (Does anyone else have this problem? Cause god knows I do).

So after 15 minutes you had decided on a baby blue hoodie with bunny ears, white shorts, some white over-knee socks with bunny ears at the top and some black and white converse.
Looking back in the mirror you smile and head to the bathroom.

Quickly brushing your hair and putting on some light makeup you grab your hand bag and head out to the limo.
You had agreed to pick her up from her place and spend time together walking about town. You head to town.

Haruhi's POV
I sat in my living room waiting for Y/N, she wasn't supposed to be here for another 10 minutes but I got up early this morning.
I was pretty excited to be honest, I've really liked her for a while, I re......I'm cut off by a knock the door of my apartment.

Opening the door I'm greeted by the beautiful smile of the girl I could possibly be falling in love with. "Hey Haruhi, you look so nice."
I can't help but blush slightly at the compliment, jeez what's happening to me.
"Thank you, so do you."
She blushes and smiles at my comment, man that's cute.

(AN: if you have any tips on writing Haruhi's POV I'd be happy to hear them, it's been a while since I've actually watch OHSHC)

Third POV
Haruhi seemed more enthusiastic than usual, it was actually kinda cute compared to how she acted towards the hosts. You decided to tease her on it as you grabbed her hand and walked away from her apartment to look at her with a slight smirk. "You seem excited." Haruhi looks at you with a bored expression. "Your imagining things."

You pout, but refuse to give up. Walking behind her you wrap your arms around her shoulders and poke her cheek. "Come oooooon, admit it!" 
Haruhi suppresses a laugh, you were too cute for your own good.

She lets out a long breath, "Nope."
"Hmph, come ooon not even a little."
You continue to poke her cheeks and she lets out a heartwarming laugh and turns around to face you. "Fine, just stop that."

A large smile spreads across your face and with an air of confidence you hug her tightly. She laughs slightly and hugs back. With a sigh she lets go, "you dork."

And with that she gives you a gentle kiss on the forehead, with wide eyes you stare at her before looking at her with a flushed smile

She quickly steps back "I'm so sorry I didn't....I thought." You cut her off by kissing her on the cheek and smiling.

She looks at you and smiles slightly with a light pink dusted on her cheeks.
"So you ready to head off?" She asks.

"Haruhi?" The two of you look to your side only to be met with the surprised stares of the Host Club.

Haruhi's eyes widen, "Crap."

Was this any good? Do you want a part 2? Let me know in the comments