Archie Andrews || safe inside.

Archie older brother and Y/N younger sister

Archie just needs happiness

Y/N was a loved teenager of Riverdale. The little sister to a famous pupil of Riverdale high, daughter to two successful parents, and friends with many of Archie's. But once those metal cuffs wrapped themselves around Archie's wrists, it was like her world crumbled down. She loved her brother, no doubt about that. They had each other's backs, Archie more then Y/N. Archie walked down the aisle, saying I love you to his little sister and his girlfriend. And they both cried, god they cried, but Y/N unleashed it in a different way. She slipped out of her row, in the middle of Jughead and Betty, and ran for her brother.

"HE'S INNOCENT PLEASE!!" Fred Andres tried to grab hold of his daughter, but Jughead already caught up to her, "LET HIM GO YOU ASSHOLES!!!"

Jughead tried to bring her in for a hug, the smaller girl being like another sister to him, but all she did was cry and pound against his chest, begging for release to be with Archie. But she stayed there, and soon enough, she simply sobbed into Jug's buttoned shirt with suspenders.

"Why won't they listen to us Juggie?" She sniffled.

"Because Y/N..." Jughead's chin sat upon the top of her head, "to them we are just kids that don't know what we are talking about."

One by one, the pile of people that were once crammed into the court room spread out into the hall and disappeared from sight. Y/N couldn't see much, her head still laying upon Jug's chest, arms still hugging him tightly as if he was Archie. But a voice drawed her out of her type of daydream. A voice of a man that is the reason why Archie is in jail in the first place. Hirum Lodge. Y/N loved Veronica, she was almost like an older sister to the youngest Andrews, but god did Y/N loathe her father. His face was facing towards her as she pulled away from Jughead's warm embrace and started to walk towards the man that has almost become the god of Riverdale, in control of every move of his puzzle. But this was one thing he did not expect. A punch straight to the nose, breaking it on contact, blood dripping instantly.

"Y/N STOP!" Fred cried before she tried to swing again. His arms along with Jughead's grabbed onto her and pulled her back. Along with strangers grabbing onto Hirum who was trudging forwards towards her. She was pulled once again into a Jughead hug and dragged out of the court, before another outburst.

"What were you thinking?!" Fred stopped in front of his Ute with his daughter and checked her knuckles for injuries, "what if he hit you back?!"

"Then I would've hit him back twice as hard!" the tears threatened to spill from her water line yet again, "I just wanted Archie to come home with us Dad."

Fred wrapped his daughter up into his arms as he did when she was just a small kid crying over how Vegas ripped up her teddy bear, "he'll come home soon bubba. I promise."

(this is so bad I'm sorry. I'm just going through some things at the moment <3 )