field study 3 episode 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

Name of Center Observed: Math, English, Science Learning Resources and Library

Date of Observation: August 09, 2012

List of Available Learning Resources

Available Learning Resources

Characteristics And Unique Capabilities

Teaching Approaches Where The Resources Is Most Useful

1.      Print Resources

     Books

     Students’ Output

     Bulletin Board Display

    Generally, all these print resources were capable in providing guidance and idea to students who were not familiar with it and it makes them aware about the whole concept.

      Interactive instruction relies heavily on discussion and sharing among participants. It allows for a range of groupings and interactive methods. This includes total class discussions, small group discussions or projects.

2.      Audio Resources

     Cassette

     Audio Tapes

     Compact Disc

      All these resources were capable in upgrading the vocabulary and listening skill of the learners and this was highly effective for all the auditory learners.

         Letting the student explore the elements of an audio production could be an effective teaching approach because it develops listening skills of students.

3.      Non-Electronic Visual Resources

     Models

     Mock Ups

     Microscope

     There were models and specimens that were being preserved, thus the learners can have a close-t- reality experience. It brings out information and reality experience for the learners who may not be familiar with what it looks like.

          Experiential learning could be a teaching approach where resources were most useful.

          It was inductive, learner centered and activity oriented. The emphasis in experiential learning was on the process of learning and not on the product.

4.      ICT Resources

     Computers