field study 3 episode 1

Name of Fs Student:    Aspero, Jay Ar B.

Course:    Bachelor Of Secondary Education                              Year & Section:    III-A

Resource Teacher:    Mrs Marites A. Alvarez

Cooperating School:    Sagay National High School                   

My Target

                      At the end of this activity, I will be competent in identifying and classifying resources that facilitate teaching and learning processes. At the end of this activity, I will be competent in identifying and classifying resources that facilitate teaching and learning processes.

An Observation Guide for a LEARNING RESOURCE CENTER

              Learning resource center was a facility within a school which was operated by a specialist and containing several information sources. It must be developed and benefitted to educate all people and provide quality education. It must have current resources for it is an avenue for learning.

            As I visit and observe the different learning resource center, the learning resources that were available or present were computers, textbooks, magazines, newspapers, television, articles, DVD player, tapes and etc… All materials were properly arranged according to their types and functions. It seems that all materials have a proper maintenance because they were free any dust.

            Evert learning resource center has its own guidelines or procedures and also rules. Those guidelines or procedure and rules do not involve great exertion or discomfort on the part of the users because they were just easy to adhere or practice.