Being Human Isn't So Bad

Start from the beginning

"Jack?" Cass called at the door after setting a few knocks on it.

"Come in!" Jack called, setting his laptop down beside him and smiling at Cass.

     "I got you soup!" Cass said, holding up the small bowl in his hands and sitting down on the bed.

     "Thank you!" Jack smiled, taking the soup and blowing on it before eating it. Cass gave him a slightly confused look.

     "Where'd you learn to do that?"

     "Sam was sick a while ago, and Dean was being a good big brother." Jack explained. Cass smiled, chatting with Jack as he finished.

     "So, what's some father-son activities that we could do?" Cass asked with a smile. Jack smiled back as he contemplated.

     "How do you do those?"

     "What?"

     "Father-son relationships."

     "Oh. Umm, well... I play games with you, I help you when you're sad, I-."

     "How do you help someone when they're sad in this bonding?"

     "Oh, well... I don't know... I could tell jokes, I could tickle.."

     "What is tickle?"

     Cass looked up at Jack. He gave him a small, mischievous grin and giggled.

     "You don't know what tickling is?"

     "Should I?"

     "Well, not in your circumstances.. well, tickling is.. hmm.. it'd be easier to show you." Cass explained. Jack nodded, still giving him a confused look.

     "Well, I don't know if you'll be ticklish but.. I would do this and you would laugh." Cass explained, lightly squeezing Jack's sides. To his surprise, Jack started to giggle, but he never swatted at his hands or asked him to stop.

     "Hehehey! Cahahahass!"

     "Wow, you are ticklish!"

     "Thihihis ihihis weheheheird!" Jack giggled out, falling onto the bed on his back and taking Cass with him.

     At this point, Cass was on top of Jack and pinning him with his body.

     "This is adorable!" Cass teased, moving his hands up to Jack's ribs. Jack let out a squeal and laughed really loudly.

     "CAHAHAHASS!"

     "Oh, found a sweet spot!"

     "IHIHI CAHAHAN'T BREHEHEATHE!"

     "Yeah, that's how it's supposed to feel!"

     "PLEHEHEHEASE!"

     "Oh, but I'm having so much fun!"

     "THIHIS IHIHIS NOHOT FAHAHAIR!" Jack screamed, pushing on Cass's chest. Cass took his hands off of Jack, not letting him up. Jack panted and giggled.

     "Th-thahat was weird.."

     "That was adorable!"

     "It was f-fun!" Jack let out, looking up at Cass and smiling.

     "You know what else usually tickles?" Jack's eyes went huge.

     "No! I just got my breath back!" Jack begged as he resumed shoving on Cass's chest. Cass leaned down and pulled Jack's shirt up a bit, resting his lips on Jack's stomach.