jahseh was literally throwing it back for stokeley while the latter had no choice but to grind his crotch against his ass. stokeley also had an obvious boner that even jordan noticed, which seemed to only influence jahseh to tease him further.

they were so damn gay for each other, and they didn't even realize it.

jordan's first instinct was to turn around and pretend he didn't see what he just saw, but he decided to break up their little dance session anyway.

"oh, hey jordan!" jahseh turned around and met jordan's gaze, a grin spread across his face, "having fun?"

"well, i can tell that you certainly are," jordan replied with a sarcastic edge to his deadpan voice. "and i see that stokeley finally showered, well done."

stokeley frowned. "what is that supposed to mean?"

jordan pinched his nose at the bitter smell that came out of stokeley's mouth, "ooh, but you didn't brush your teeth, that's for sure."

"nah, but i ate a tic tac before i came here. it does the same shit," stokeley insisted, "now what is it that you wanted?"

jordan resisted his urge to go off on stokeley for his mustiness, "you know what-"

"aye, ain't y'all wearing the same outfit? that's crazy." jahseh cut in, gesturing over to omar, who was walking over to join the group, and he was in fact wearing the exact same outfit that jordan was wearing, even down to the clout goggles.

jordan has never had a bigger urge to beat the fuck out of somebody until now.

"you know what-" jordan repeated louder, clenching his fists and beginning to charge over to confront omar, but jahseh gripped his wrist to stop him.

"aye, calm down" jahseh mumbled to the now angry jordan as he pulled him back and stopped him from storming off to go beat omar's ass.

right after jahseh had managed to subtly restrain jordan, matters were made even worse when omar decided to walk over to the group.

"oh hey jahseh, stokeley" he deliberately ignored jordan with a smile on his face as he turned his attention to the other two, who were secretly anticipating a fight or at least a verbal one between the two, "y'all fuck yet?"

"no, not yet, his tortilla chip built ass still playing with me," stokeley joked, "how are you?"

"i'm having a great time stoke. i might have to go home early though, because my stummy hurt real bad."

jordan clenched his fist around his red solo cup and crushed it after hearing that last sentence, causing the liquid from the cup to spill all over his fist. he wasn't even trying to hide how much he hates omar anymore.

omar turned his attention to jordan after hearing the sounds of him crushing his cup, trying to keep in the laughter he so badly wanted to let out. at first, his whole copying jordan thing was a way for him to try to fuck gazzy, and it still is about that, but one of his new favorite parts of this little act he had going on is how easy it is to piss jordan off just by copying him. it was the funniest shit to him.

"hey carti, i didn't notice you standing here at first," he lied with a slight smirk on his face. "i see we're wearing the same outfit, i guess i woke up to niggas dressing like me huh?"