Chapter 4

*Jett's POV*

An amusement park, it sounds fun and I haven't been to one in so long!! I'm gonna feel like a kid again and right now, I think that's good for me. Right now Anthony's waking Kira up, so I decided I'd go check on them but when I walked into the room, Kira was already showering and Anthony was no where to be found. I walked to his room and found him looking through his drawers for something to wear, "Anthony?" I asked, even though I knew it was him, he turned around and smiled. "Which shirt should I wear?" he asked displaying a camo green color type shirt and a grey Andy Warhol t-shirt. "Ahh, I'm gonna go with the grey one!" I said and he nodded and slipped the shirt on, and I can say I don't regret picking that shirt! It gripped his biceps and hugged his body in a way that any girl would be drooling!! "Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said smirking and that's when I realized that I was staring, "Shut the fuck up Anthony!" I said laughing.

After that incident I walked out of the room and into the living room. Where Anthony, Kira and I waited for John, Flea and Chad. We sat there chatting about certain things, how the band started and yeah. I was devastated to hear about Hillel and it felt like such a great life wasted, from what I heard anyways. But right when we started talking about Kevin, my hone rang. I answered it quickly, "Hello?" I asked, "Gummy Bear?" the familiar voice replied, "Daddy?!?' I was so happy to hear from my old man! "Hey Gummy Bear! How've you been?" he asked, "I'm fine dad, how about you? You coming home soon?" I asked eager to hear from him, "That's what I called you for sweetie... I'm going to be at least another month Jett... I'm sorry! I know you miss me and all but this is really important for me and the company!" He explained to me on the phone for what felt like the millionth time. "It's okay, Daddy! I understand, just don't get hurt or sick! Bye, love you lots!" I said smiling like a little 5 year old. "Love you too Gummy Bear!" and with that he hung up.

I walked out of the living room, where Kira and Anthony were still sitting and I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and chugged half of it before sitting on the counter, grabbing my phone and checking all of my social networks. When I was scrolling through tumblr I got a text message. I clicked on the little notification and when I read the text, I wanted to punch a wall.

From: Kevin

I've been waiting at your place for a while. When are you coming back? Better be soon, you're being absolutely ridiculous. Come home.

I walked into the living room and sat next to Kira. I threw my phone on her lap motioning her to look at the screen. When she read it, she turned red. I knew she was going to get mad, but not that mad! Anthony jumped off of the couch and asked what happened, when she showed him the screen, he just huffed and paced the living room. "That idiot has no idea what he's gotten himself into. Jett, you're moving in. I don't care what you say! You're staying here. I'm not risking this." he said pointing at me. By the time he finished his little lecture, the boys were all in the living room looking confused.

I told everyone to just drop it and thankfully they did. We all got in the car and headed towards the carnival type event. We all decided that if we do split, we meet at the entrance when the park closes. The first ride I got on was this spinning wheel thing and I swear I felt like vomiting. Then I got on another ride, that also didn't agree with my tummy, so I decided not to get on anymore rides. I wandered around the carnival, I got some cotton candy and some soda. I was walking when Anthony came up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, "Uhm... excuse you?" I said with sarcasm. He laughed and then pointed to the Ferris wheel, are we going to get on it? "We're gonna get on it." He said answering my thoughts.

And there we are sitting in one of the little seats of the Ferris whee, "Anthony, I'm scared of heights." I said gripping onto his arm tightly every time something moved, "Jett, you're going to be okay, I'm right here, nothing will happen." I looked at him and smiled, grateful for his concern and support. Finally the carnival ride proceeded to rotate at a steady rate. The soft breeze blowing my hair out of my face, everything seemed so romantic, until the Ferris Wheel stalled. I freaked out and started hyperventilating, making Anthony freak out, "No, Jett, calm down! Please?" he begged, I tried but I felt like I couldn't get enough air.

*Anthony's POV*

Here I am, sitting in a Ferris Wheel seat, with Jett next to me. Hyperventilating. She's freaking the fuck out because this stupid ride stalled out. And she just so happens to be afraid of heights. Fuck. "No, Jett, calm down. Please?" Is all I can really manage to say, her freaking out is making me freak out! Oh my fuck. I have no idea what to do. Hey! That's a really nice view! It should look nice on the other side too. Right? But no, Jett not being able to breathe is not a nice view. It's terrifying, actually. So, to make it pretty, I kissed her. She gasped, but she started breathing correctly, and oh man the smile on her face when I pulled away, it was breathtaking. "Anthony, you asshole. Don't ever kiss a girl when she's half dying." She said laughing, "Oh, Jett, if I hadn't, you wouldn't be breathing!" I retorted with a wink. Then the seats shook and she clinged to my arm, but then the ride went on smoothly.

The Ferris Wheel came to a stop and Jett literally jumped out. The rest of the day seemed to drift by slowly, but so quickly. As the sun was setting, we decided to grab dinner,leaving the amusement park with smiles on our faces. I grabbed Jett's hand, with sweaty palms. I've never felt this way about a girl before.

We quickly went home after a long day of shenanigans. Jett never let go of my hand and in actuality I never wanted her to let go of it, anyway. I'm scared of what is to become of us. We're simply "friends" as of now, but once things get harder, like touring or even concerts at home, the relationship we have will be stretched out so thin that I am unsure of what is to happen next. "Anthony? Are you okay?" The words brought me back to reality, her deep brown eyes drawing me back to the fresh night air. "Yeah... I'm fine." The only words that offered her more assurance than what they could ever offer me. It was time to go home... I desperately needed sleep and if I couldn't sleep, I desperately needed a warm bed to swallow me as I drown myself in thought. This kiss may be the start of a lot more trouble than I intended it to be...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow guess who knows how to write again ! Me! More updates coming soon :)