"I can go back upstairs and get to my work if you don't want me here," I said right away, defensively. I really was in no mood whatsoever to have him snap at me for literally breathing. Harry let out a loud sigh with his eyes closed then ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause an argument," he said right away. The way he apologised basically right off the bat was something I could never do. "Let's just get on with our day, shall we?"

And so, we did.

It was quite different from the night before. Much more... public. There were other people around who talked to us which meant that Harry and I didn't have to rely on the other to keep a conversation going.

"That lady in the red trousers is doing my fucking head-in," Harry murmured to me as we were all the way in the back. Everyone on this tour seemed to be much older than us, from different races and countries. There were a group of three women in particular who must have had been from England based on their accents, who clearly thought they knew everything. The one in the red, for example, felt like she had to comment on everything and correct the tour guide each time they spoke up.

"If the guide won't shut her up, I might just have to trip over my own feet and soak her in my wine," I replied back with a sarcastic comment. It made Harry laugh as he brought his glass up to his lips and sipped on it. We were currently at the second location and we have already tasted five different wines.

"Please. Is she worth it?"

"Eh, you're right," I sighed as the rim of the glass hit my lipstick covered lips. The wine in my hand was white and although my preference was red, I wasn't against it.

Up until lunch, we just tasted wine and learnt more about the area. It was very informative and I did intake most of it which was nice. I didn't take a lot of time off from work and do things like this, if I had to be honest, this was probably the first ever activity I had done that had nothing to do with my company in a year or two. Then again, I was only in the country for technically nothing because my damn assistant locked me down here once she changed the location of my meeting.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked which made me turn my head towards him in a swift motion. My attention was taken by my phone because I had work emails that came through with each minute passing. It was terrible that I couldn't even focus on my food properly but they had to be done. "You haven't touched your lunch yet."

"Yeah, I'm good. Don't worry about me, Styles," I said smugly and he chuckled as a response.  He most likely thought I was a terrible company because I was on my phone and the two of us sat on a completely different table just like the other attendees. Everyone could rest in their own little groups which was lovely because I knew I couldn't have dealt with the old nannies moaning about everything.

Me being a bad company kind of bothered me whilst I thought of it then my mind went back to the emails and it became all fine again. He probably had his other private stuff to get sorted.

Time seemed to fly by as my fingers tapped on the phone screen and I emptied my wine glasses. The food, I didn't even have time to touch. I wasn't hungry anyway, the alcohol kind of filled my stomach and I knew I would be fine until an opportunity to eat rose again.

After lunch, we had two more locations left to visit and the tour would – finally – come to an end. I had to calm myself down before I made a very serious phone call to London because I didn't want to shout at anyone. Even though someone messed something up – pretty badly, might I add – I couldn't let my anger control me. That would just make them hate working for me and leave before they even fix whatever they fucked up.