TOW drunk Chandler

in this little oneshot Chandler gets smashed and tells joey something he probably shouldn't have. no smut here again I'm afraid (sorry!!!) but in the next few chapters deffo xoxo

JOEYS POV

I had been waiting up for Chandler for hours and I was starting to get worried. he was usually very punctual and was never ever out after 9pm. unless...he met a girl. I felt my heart shatter. I had been developing some pretty strong feelings for him recently. ones that I had had trouble ignoring and pushing down. ones that woke me up at 2 am with amazing dreams still in my head and sticky sheets. ones That every time he even looks in my direction makes me feel nervous like a teenage girl.

this is why I was so worried. I don't want to lose the one person that makes me 100 percent happy and even though I know I'm kinda stupid he always stands by me. I glance to the clock. it's just gone past midnight when I hear a large thump and a rather high pitched giggle just outside our apartment. I walk over and open the door, just to have Chandler (clearly absolutely drunk out his mind) roll onto my feet, clutching his house key. "jOeYyYY!!!!" he yells. "my fabroute trib.. trib... Italian Stallion!!" by this point, Monica and Rachel's heads had popped out of apartment 20 to see the ruckus that was going on. as the started to question me, I picked up Chandler, bridal style. he giggled even more. Christ.
"S'okay guys I got this" I said trying to be nonchalant. I carry him into the apartment and put him into his chair. he kinda just.....sat. I didn't know what to do.

"Chan.... Chandler? you okay, man?" I asked carefully.
"I'm gay joey" he replied. my heart soared. I finally have even a small chance. but first, we needed to check this situation out.
"are you sure, Chandler? you sure this isn't just a lot of drink talking?" I asked. I didn't want to upset him or say anything either of us would regret.
"YES I'M SURE" he yelled.
"okay. okay. damn"
"NO JOEY LISTEN. I have never been more sure of anything. I went to a gay bar and did things with a man that made me feel things I have never felt ever in my life. so please. believe me when I say this. I am gay and I love you." he didn't break eye contact the whole time and didn't flinch at the end.

"I love you too Chandler" I leaned forward and our lips met with more passion than I've ever felt. Ever.