{ fourteen }

"Bellamy." Hope looked at him, bouncing her head softly.

"What are you hiding, Hope?" He looked at her, stepping closer.

"You won't like me very much after I tell you."

"Try me." He crossed his arms and she sighed

"I don't know anything of Eligius 3." She looked at his eyes and she could see how confused he was with everything.

"What? What do you mean you don't know anything about Eligius 3? Alie chose you. She chose to torture you because you know stuff. Because Jordan didn't knew."

"Jordan knows everything about Eligius 3, Bellamy." She said and he finally started to understand what she meant. "I just made Alie think he didn't, because I needed to protect him."

"You sacrificed yourself? You almost died, Hope!" Bellamy was almost screaming but she deserved it.

"I had to protect Jordan! He need protection. And I know that is not an excuse but—"

"At least you know it's not an excuse! How could you do this, Hope? You could have gotten killed or worse. What if Alie finds out? It's going to be bad for you and for Jordan. And for all of us!"

"He's everything I have. If I lost him, I'd be totally and completely alone, Bellamy."

"You could never be alone! You have me!" He screamed, looking at her.

She knew he didn't meant to scream but he meant to let her know that he absolutely sure about being there for her.

"I never— I didn't thought of that." Hope admitted, looking away as the tears treat her dark eyes. "Jordan is my Octavia." She smiled a little, refereeing Jordan as her brother. "And I promise Monty I'd take care of him."

"Taking care doesn't mean that you need to die so he get to live, Hope. None of you needs to die." He got closer to her. "And if you want to talk about promises, I promised Monty I'd look out for you. I mean, I didn't exactly promised but—"

Hope didn't let him finish, she was too emotional to let him talk, so she used her both arms to surround his waist. He was very surprised at first but then he hugged her back with all the strength he had. Hope even forgot that she was the one who should be comforting him, or Clarke should.

"I'm sorry. I should have thought more about it." Hope said low, as she pulled away from Bellamy. "Where's Clarke? I thought she went to talk with you."

"She did but I sent her away." He mumbled, looking at her eyes.

"Why?" She asked so low that she didn't even know if she had said anything at all.

"Because she wasn't the one I wanted comforting me." He admitted and Hope didn't replied. She just looked at his, nodding her head slowly. "We need to get the hell out of this place."

"Damn right." Hope said low and she felt dizzy for a minute. She was walking but she lost her balance so she almost fell.

"You okay?" Bellamy asked worried.

"Yeah, I guess it was just a strong headache." She bounced her head as Bellamy held her.

Little did she know that she wouldn't go much far.

------

hey guys!

i hope ;) you liked <33

please check out my memori, linctavia and jordansey fanfics! lots of love <33