Chapter 5

Dean and I were about to go out for my match. We had to go through concessions and wait, so there were screaming fans all around.

"CHARLIE CHARLIE CHARLIE!"

I signed a few autographs until I heard......

Sierra.....Hotel......India.....Echo....Lima......Delta.......The Shield

Dean and I walked out. We stood there for a little while and stared out to the ring where I saw Tamina looking on, waiting for me. When The Shield came out, they sometimes stood there and did an intimidating stare towards the ring before they started walking. In my case, I was trying to avoid walking downstairs for as long as I could.

"And her opponent, from Topeka Kansas, representing The Shield. Being accompanied by Dean Ambrose. She is the WWE Divas Champion. CHARLIE!" Lilian announced through the microphone.

I hoisted my title high and grabbed Dean's hand. He leaded me to the ring. Fans did occasionally try to trip us and that didn't help my situation much.

I finally made it to the ring and smoothly slid in. That was about the only thing that went smoothly so far.

Tamina attacked me when the bell rang and Dean grabbed my leg and pulled me out. He helped me recover and then tapped his lips.

"Lay it on me baby." He said.

I smiled and kissed his soft, sweet lips.

Then I slid back into the ring. Tamina started her beat down. She started punching and kicking me repeatedly. She looked as if she wanted to end this early as she went up for the Superfly Splash. As she jumped off, I managed to roll out of the way and she fell right on her face.

We were both down and the ref started his count. I wobbly got up and super kicked Tamina in the face. I pinned.

1....2.... Kick out.

I got her up and kicked her in the gut. I quickly did the curb stomp. She layed flat on the mat. I pinned again.

1....2....3

I jumped up and down and held my title high. I jumped into Dean's arms as he came in to celebrate. I smiled widely as he spun me around. He raised my hand in victory.

We went back to the lockerroom to see Seth and Roman waiting.

"Good job, baby doll." Roman said. I went and gave him a big hug.

"Thanks Rome." I said.

"Still calling me that, huh?" He asked.

"Of course." I said before going to Seth.

"You did great, sweetheart." He said.

"Thanks Ninja." I said.

"You all have such weird nicknames for each other." Dean said.

"Hey, Ninja and Rome are very original." I said.

"Well, where's my nickname?" He asked.

"Awe....is my little lunatic jealous?" I asked as I walked over to him.

He smirked and rolled his eyes. Then he bent down and caught my lips. "You're adorable, you know that right?" He asked.

"I think we all know that." I said.

Roman and Seth agreed. I giggled again. We heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it, my little lunatic." I said as I opened the door. "Hey Emma." I greeted as I saw her standing there.

"Hey C." She said, walking in, "What's up guys?"

"Well," I said, "We were just talking about our nicknames for each other." I said.