The one with the cast list

As Reid and I gather around the bulletin board with all the other students my heart starts to rapidly beat. Once we push our way to the front ,I'm scanning through the names and I have to do a double take! I got Brett! And Reid got Calvin! I turn around and jump into his arms and hug him ,as he twirls me around in his arms. I'm so happy I got Brett even though we only have one thing in common we both have boy names even though we are girls. I mean she's in love with her best friend that will be really hard to portray. I mean I don't like Reid like that! Reid puts me down and we walk to 1st period. The day slowly drags on by ,while we wait for rehearsal to start. We were given our script in class and read lines at lunch. I already have most memorized. When the last bell rings Reid and I race to the auditorium. He is playing with my hair when our director mrs.weebly walks in. We get straight to work with some vocal warm ups. Then we start to rehearse the songs, After we ran through the songs we ran threw them on the stage adding choreography. We end up getting to the song don't cha think. I tiredly drag myself out to Reid's truck, hop in and fall fast asleep. I wake up and we are parked outside his house.
" hey do you want to stay over and read lines?"Reid says
"Sure!" I reply as a whip out my phone to text my parents I'm staying over at Reid's. We head in side to read lines and as we are sitting in his in home theater, I'm staring in to his eyes and I never realized how blue they were. We get through the whole script and put on the t.v.  Reid puts his arm around me and sends chills through my body. I get this tingly feeling in the pit of my stomach and my arms go numb but I can't help but smile. I nuzzle up next to him and he kisses my head for the first time this sends shocks of electricity through my veins. I'm in for a lot of trouble because I just realized... I'm in love with my best friend!