The one with the break up

I've always hated my name,I mean who wants to be named after a boy from a sitcom! My name is Chandler Cher Kensington, yes I'm a girl. Your name is what sets you up for life. So obviously my parents didn't plan out that this name would not make me popular. It kind of well let's be honest it really did draw me into the theater world I am such a Theater nerd. But my best friend hates his name more than I hate mine. We met in first grade and we've been best friends ever sense. He is tall has honey blonde hair and a few tiny freckles around his face. His name is Reid Edward hobb. Anyways we are now seniors in the sunny city of Angels at beach high. Reid and I are supposed to be meeting up to go up to school and paint our senior parking spaces. My parking spot is going to be a ruler and it's going to say practically perfect in every way. You know what this song from Mary Poppins!? Anyways Reid's parking spot is just going to be splatter paint.  I hear honking and head outside to Reid's Blue truck I hop in and we head to Our school. The whole way there and we are practicing our audition song for the schools upcoming musical Calvin Berger. We are doing the song anything you can do I can do better. Once we get to school we head to the parking Spots and set out our paint. Mine is fairly complicated, so we decide to start with Reid's. We get a little carried away with the paint and well let's just say we had a paint war no piece of clothing was left white. After our mini war we decided to start on mine. That's when I see Reid's girlfriend Jessica. I then realize she's not alone she's making out with Mr. Daniels!!? Before I can process it Reid has run over there and is screaming at her I decided not to get involved because Jessica kind of scares me. Reid comes back and sits down to paint. The words casually slipped his mouth "Jessica and I are over."
"I'm so sorry, I don't know what to do, movie night?" I say
"Sure sounds great " Reid says embracing me in his arms for a bear hug. I nuzzle into his hoodie, he smells so good. We go back to his house to have movie night because he has a home theater. We go in and I am shivering from the wet paint that's almost dry. Reid decides to change into some non-paint stained clothes and I decide to go rinse The paint out of my hair in their bathroom . I come back and Reid isn't back so I take some shorts and a hoodie from his closet and meet him in the theater. Reid is there and has already popped a movie in and is waiting to push play. I jumped up onto the couch and snuggle up next to him he wraps the blanket around us as we start to watch west side story. I don't notice that I am dozing off to sleep next to him. I've slept over at his house many times before and my parents don't mind. So I was half awake when I heard Reid talking to someone. But I couldn't make any of it out. I'm about to doze off again when I feel him kiss the top of my head and lay his head and arms around me almost wrapping me in a cocoon. I know that we both fell asleep quickly after that because that next morning we woke up and we're running late. I went to Reid sisters room to borrow some of her clothes for school my bag was packed at home so I could just pick it up on the way to school. In all honesty Reid and I probably wouldn't have gone to school today if it weren't for the auditions. I get dressed and jump into Reid's car as he follows, we pick up my bag and head to school.