"Good Luck Venessa, Katherine. Wishing you best." Alex wished us good luck too

We smiled at them both and ran too Flint.

"What are you girls doing? Saying bye to your lovers?" Sneered Weasley.

"At least we can get our first love at 11 years old." I glared at him "Unlike someone.." I added.

Weasley didn't say anything, just glared at me.

We walked to the lockers.

As we were walking I noticed John looking at me.

"Good Luck!" John yelled.

"Thanks John.." I sent him a small smile.

He blushed.

We finally reached the lockers and Venessa and I started Changing and once we finished, We got time to have a little free time.

I decided to talk to Tom. I opened the book.

Morning Tom.

Morning Katherine, what are you doing at this time?

I have my first Quidditch Match in a few minutes! Im nervous!

Oh, Don't worry. Its petty easy if you don't panic. Im wishing you the best of luck.

Thank you Tom! I'm sorry but I have to go! I promise after I'll talk to you! I'm very sorry.

It's okay Katherine, You wanna do best for the team. Once again, Good luck.

I closed the book and got up to get my Nimbus 2001 out of the locker at went outside.

Once I got my broom, Venessa an I walked to the team, Which Flint saw us and started his Speech.

"Last year was our Failure! This year will be our success! I want you all to focus!" Flint said.

"Beaters! Listen, I want you to hit the two Bludgers at the seeker and the other players on the other team!"

"Chasers! Listen, I want you to throw the Quaffle in the hoops! I want you to make sure it doesn't get blocked by that stupid Wood!"

"Seeker! Listen, I want you to look for the Golden Snitch! Keep track off it! Try to trick that Potter to go in the wrong Direction!" Flint commanded each member.

Now we are standing in front of a wooden door, We are waiting for them to call the Slytherin team.

"NOW WE HAVE THE SLYTHERIN TEAM!"

We flew out on our brooms. We did some tricks.

We hears lots of Booing from the Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. While Cheering from the Slytheriners

"We have! Flint! Malfoy! Pucey! Koro! Higgs! And the youngest Members! Malfoy and Potter!'

The cheering got louder and Louder! To be honest I didn't care about the booing, I just felt free!

Madam Hooch made us fly on a round Shape around the field.

"Once I blow my  whistle the game starts.. But first I except a clean game from all of you!" Madam Hooch said.

"3..."

"2.."

"1..."

Her whistle was off and everyone started to fly around.

I noticed the Gryffindors on the stands had a huge board that says

LIONS FOR THE WIN!
SNAKES FOR THE LOSE!

I mentally rolled my eyes.

Right now I needed to focus on the game.

I finally got the Quaffle and Kept blocking other chasers and I finally reached one of the Hoops and I shot!

The Keeper was to slow!

"Ten Points to Slytherin!"

The Slytheriners got excited and the Other houses are getting annoyed.

I kept on Shooting the Quaffle into the hoops along with Venessa!

"Ten Points to Slytherin!"

A few minutes past and then you hear.

"Ten points to Slytherin!"

Now we are 70 points while Gryffindor were 20 points.

I noticed the Bludger going to hit me so I immediately head to the right.

"Wow! Slytherin are leading! Sure that Potter is very skillful!" I hear the person who talks on the mic. Oh wait its Lee Jordan, Fred and George's best friend.

The game kept going and going when I noticed that the Bludger has been played with.

"Venessa! The Bludger! Someone has put a spell on it!" I quickly yell at Venessa.

She nodded.

I made sure that the other members don't get hit by the Bludger.

I imaged the Bludger exploding.

Finally Malfoy Caught the Snitch!

"Malfoy has Caught the Snitch, Slytherin Wins!" Just as Jordan said that, The Bludger exploded!

We were so happy! I wás proud of the team.

Venessa and I flew to the ground and Hugged, We were so loud!

We ended up having a party in the common room! It was exciting and we slept at like 3 in the morning!

******
Hello! Here ya go a chapter! Hope ya like it!

Peace out~