Chapter 8

*Niall's P.O.V.*

As Paul called that last all call for everyone to start coming in I got onto my lift and looked at the boys and said "This is it."

*LeeAnn's P.O.V.*

As me and Emily were entering we gave the guard our tickets,but then he stopped me and said "Don't be and annoying ass Fangirl." I then looked at him puzzled and said "Will do sir." Then he let me past,as me and Emily started to find our seats I looked at her and said "that was weird huh?" We then found our seats and sat down and she replied "I know right?"

(A little while later)

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Now that everyone has come into the stadium,and has sat down,then I heard my name I look over to see the boys standing in a circle,I smiled because I knew what was coming up so I went over to were they were backstage and put my hand first in the circle then Harry,Louis,Liam,and finally Zayn on top then we did our band pep chant,and got back into our lifts,they started to play the introduction video then they did our big entrance saying, "and here they are the biggest boy band on the planet...ONE DIRECTION!" And they lifted us on stage.

*LeeAnn's P.O.V.*

As the boys popped up from the bottom of the sage everyone started screaming,same with me and Emily,but I saw that one goth girl that was in our row that had a little sister who was jumping around,but all she did was just sit in her chair with her arms crossed looking like she didn't want to be here,but then about 3 songs later the boys where answering twitter questions and Harry did something silly and Emily said "awww I love you Harry!"

*Emily's P.O.V.*

As I said "awww I love you Harry!" This one goth girl that was in our row came up to me and said "oh no bitch he is mine,back off you goody two shoed slut!" I then looked at her surprised and said "excuse me!?" She said back getting in my face "you heard me bitch!" Then as I took a breath to say another thing I heard the beginning of best song ever come on and I decided to just turn away and ignore her and watch MY beautiful Harry until I couldn't help but hear her say to me "don't be the little pussy that you are and fight me,for him right here right now!" And I of course say back as nice as I can "oh no I'm a lover not a fighter,now can you please sit down,and let me watch the boys please?" She then looked at me angrily and shouted at me "PUSSY!" I then saw her fist risking up for a split second,then everything went black.