Chapter 2

*LeeAnn's P.O.V.*

As I heard that yes from my dad I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and called Emily,and ran upstairs to my room to quickly buy the tickets, as she picked up the phone she said "hey Lee what's up" I said back " oh nothing just BUYING FUCKING ONE DIRECTION TICKETS WANNA COME!?" As she screamed in the phone all I heard was thousands upon thousands of yes's from her and I asked " Em why are you actually screaming" as I asked that while laughing she replied "cuz I'm home alone I can scream my flipping head off if I wanted to" I laughed at her remark, and we talked about where to meet and such for the concert and our plain ended up being I'll drive to her house tomorrow and sleepover then,we go to the stadium where the concert is being held and camp out for a night,then we go that day,and with that I hung up the phone and went down stairs to tell my mom and dad I was going to bed so I could get good rest for the sleepover tomorrow at Emily's,then after dinner I got in the shower while listening to "Take Me Home" full album and got out by the middle of it and listened to the rest as I laid in bed and feel asleep right as "Summer Love" ended.

(The Next day)

*LeeAnn's Dad's P.O.V.*

As I was making my second cup of coffee I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out to see who it was and saw "Nancy.F." witch was Emily's mom so I answered it,she told me how excited Emily was to see LeeAnn and that she has already been up sense 6:30am on a Saturday and she also told me all the plains for what the girls were gonna do and that she is going to give me Emily's number just in case I needed to reach them and LeeAnn didn't pick up her phone, and I said to her " wow Emily must be really excited LeeAnn is still sleeping but she told me to wake her up around 8 or 8:30" and with that I hung up the phone and checked the time and it was 7:58am.

*LeeAnn's Mom's P.O.V.*

As LeeAnn was sleeping in her room I walked in to set some clean clothes on her dresser,then headed out I then shut the door quietly so that I wouldn't wake her then I heard a knock at the front door the dogs started to bark and I quickly rushed down stairs while trying to shut the dogs up and answered the door to see my older son Kelly,I hugged him as I saw him and let him in, I was expecting him but I didn't think he would be here this early.

*Kelly's P.O.V.*

As I walked in the door and hugged my mom I asked where LeeAnn was she said that she was sleeping because she was going to Emily's house for a 4 day sleepover because they were going to that one boy band One Direction again,like back when she was 14 I rolled my eyes as my mother said that,why does she like them so much why can't she be a cooler sister and like the stuff I like,but I grew to respect her likings as I got older,and I new she cared for her Niall guy,so with that I went down to my dad's man cave and gave him a hug as well,the reason I am here in the first place is because I was coming down for LeeAnn's birthday witch was in a a week,I am visiting from Washington state were I live on my uncles property with my fiancé Hannah and my cousin Conner who is only 3 years younger then LeeAnn,so he is pretty cool.