Announced to Everyone... Literally....

1 month on

Brad:-

Sara wasn't dealing with being pregnant well, she was very quiet and when I came to see her in the recording studio she didn't seem to be as energetic, she was a different person now.

And then when college found out.

The Press found out.

The Fans found out.

And Justin found out.

Sara:-

I woke up ion Saturday morning to banging on the door, "I'll get it" Tia said moaning as she moved, I could here a 'the fuck' come from the from door so I walked and placed myself next to Tia....

Cameras flashed

People yelled

And in the midst of it all I saw him...

Glaring at me

Smiling evilly

"its mine" I saw him mouth, "Tia he's here" I whispered, "who" she asked, "Justin" I panicked, "where" Tia looked around, and as I looked back he was gone.

"Sara who's the father"

"Will this affect the band"

"How do you feel"

"Pregnant at 18, that must be a burden"

I stepped back as the crowd stepped forward, "go away" I said quietly backing up, "Sara are you okay" I heard Charlotte faintly, my hearing was almost mute...

Everybody Fuck OFF!

When I woke, Charlotte was looking into my eyes fanning my face, "Sara it's ok they've gone now, I told them to fuck off" Charlotte looked into my eyes, I just nodded, "Sara you need to rest" Tia said helping me up, "oh okay" I said wearily and plodded off upstairs.

Charlotte:-

Me and Tia both looked at each other as Sara plodded weakly past us, "she's not getting any better" Tia said crossing her arms, "I don't think she will" I huffed, "why do you not think she will" Tia asked confused, "no, 'cos she doesn't want the child to be Justin's, she fears it is" "so who's do you think it is" Tia asked, "honestly I don't know, I'm just hoping its Brad's" I said just as the door opened, "Samantha where've you been" we both looked at Samantha as she was caught in the act, "um... no where" Samantha looked suspiciously, "Sam" Connor poked his head through the door as he whispered her name, "oh right, um.. hi guys" Connor looked at me and Tia awkwardly, "hiya Con" I smiled at him cheekily, "so why you here" Tia asked him giggling, "oh yeah Samantha here" Connor whispered trying his best to discreatly give Samantha what looked like her underwear, "so I'll see you all soon" Connor smiled weakly and kissed Samantha on the cheek before he left, "so someone's not a virgin anymore, am I right" I smiled at her, she just walked past me, "take that as a yes then" Tia giggled immaturely, Samantha just nodded her head a little, "well I'm glad it was Connor who was your first and not a random dude" I unfolded my arms and followed behind her, "yeah" Samantha was trying not to smile, "awww I think its cute" Tia smiled, "what's going on" Sara wearily came down the stairs, "Sara Samantha has news" Tia swung her hips from side to side, "what" Sara wiped her face, "well-""Samantha shagged Connor" I interupted I couldn't stop myself, "thanks Charlotte" Samantha scowled at me, "oooo Sam you dirty girl" Sara teased, I could see in her face it had made her feel better, "I know I'm disgusting" Samantha smiled, "sooo tell me how big was it" Sara walked down the stairs and lent against the wall, "oh god" Samantha spun around, "tell me" Sara was giggling, "um... this big" Samantha said suggesting she could fit both her hands round it at once, "wow... I did not expect his 'd' to be that big" Sara looked shocked, "well it was, I think" Samantha was feeling slightly awkward, but it was bringing Sara back to her old self.

Sara:-

After having a full on Connor's dick conversation with Samantha and the girls I looked on my laptop to see me and my pregnancy thing was trending, "great" I huffed, "super sexy Sara" I heard Brad yell on entrance to the house, "in here" I called, "whatcha doin" he asked pulling up a chair and sitting next to me, "I'm trending" I said still focused on the computer, "stahhp looking at stuff about you" Brad said closing the lid of my laptop, "sorry, I can't help it" I said as Brad held my hands, "can we go to Maccies" Brad asked, "yaaaas" I smiled excitedly, "come on then" Brad pulled me up, "can I have a piggy back" I asked, "yeah sure, your not fat yet" Brad smiled, I just gave him a black look, "I'm joking" Brad huffed smiling, "come on hop on" Brad crouched down a little, "you don't need to crouch that much" I giggled, "ok fuck you" Brad smiled as I got on his back, "go horsey go" I kicked him, "don't kick me" Brad's voice went high pitch, "sorry" I laughed, "yaaa" I said as we reached the door, "stop it or you'll get off" Brad scolded, "sorry" I said nuzzling my face into his neck.

To Maccies!!