Chapter 1

Kayla POV
~~~~~~~~
I woke up getting a strange message from an unknown number. That's how all of this started. Because of that damn phone number, that damn message.

Unknown: hey babygirl
Kayla: who the fuck is this?
Unknown: no need for such a little girl to have such a potty mouth. I may have to teach you a lesson.
Kayla: whatever sick prank this is, you better stop. STOP!!

I put my phone away and got ready for the day. I wore a baggy hoodie and high waisted jeans. This was the only thing that I ever had in.my closet: dark colors, hoodies, and jeans. I went to class, boring as usual and then went to lunch. I got another message from the same unknown number and I was about to lose my shit
Unknown: how come you never wear lighter clothes or dresses baby?
Kayla: I don't have to explain that to you now mind your fucking business and leave me alone.
Unknown: pretty soon you'll never have to wear those bad clothes ever again, you'll be in some clothes for your age ;)

With that, I left and headed back to my dorm. I stayed there until I heard a banging on my door. I assumed it was campus security since they do random checks and inspections. I opened my door and saw a black figure standing there, I quickly closed my door, but he barged in. I ran and locked myself in my bedroom with a baseball bat. He threw something under my door and it let out some type of gas. I held my breath and heard the door open. The figure came in and saw I was holding my breath, he grabbed me and against all my efforts made me breathe in the gas." You were a tough one to get little one" he said and kissed my forehead. Next thing I knew I was out like a light.