*1 The New Kid in Town*

Start from the beginning

well fuck, also he sits next to me now... I quickly wrote all this down in my notebook and was able to catch Virgil's attention and show him so he has an idea of what's going on. Once Virgil read it he groaned loudly making me flinch slightly to the loud noise, he stood up straight and his back was facing me before he ran at the wall and when straight through it and jumped to make it seem like he was committing suicide to show how he feels about the situation, he floated back to me and spoke "can we move, I don't want to deal with another one of you, please" I wrote down a quick "no" and he just gave me another loud groan.

the teacher soon walked in, and class began.

~Time skip because no one wants to go through class  again and I am starting to get lazy~

the bell rang and everyone sighed and started finding there friends for lunch, I got to lunch and was behind a guy who would not shut the fuck up, we got our lunch and was about to go to find the roof until the boy in front of me spoke up.

 "Hey, your the new kid right, come hang out with me for lunch, I usually don't ask people to join me but you seem like you have no one to hang out with and if I was in your shoes, which I was, not literally but you should know what I mean but I would have loved if someone were to offer their friendship to me like I am doing now so come on and- hey where are you going? did you make some friends already, ah that's it you are probably going to sit with your new friends right, you sure don't talk much,  oh that's it your probably shy, oh I totally forgot to introduce myself, My name is Akechi Touma  you can call me anything you want- huh?"

 they guy kept on rambling so I tried to get away but he kept on following me and Virgil would not stop cursing at him but of course that did nothing make me smile a bit but I still wanted to somehow get away from the social interaction until someone stopped him by holding his shoulder. of course this made both of us look up at the intruder, it was this large guy with this strange double chin we were both staring up at him waiting for him to speak and it didn't take long,

"hey dude, are you going to sit with us again today? you can bring your new friend if you want?" and of course he had to say yes with this long explanation following but the large guy either didn't care or is silently listing which I doubt since this is the same idiot from our class.

by the time we got to the table I realized it was the same group from the morning that everyone seemed to be avoiding, I sat down and ate silently (like your whole life) until the big guy from earlier spoke again

"by the way, My name is Nendo Ricky, but you can call me Nendo like everyone else. Whats your name new guy?" I just nodded and pulled out my notebook to a premade page with my name. they continued to ask questions and all I did was go back and forth with pre-made pages and new pages to write new answers.

"so... your a mute I assume? If you don't mind can I ask if your a mute by choice or for some other reason? If its another reason you don't have to say what it is I was just wondering,not trying to be to nosy or anything like that." asked the blue-net which I learned his name to be Kaido I Just wrote down "Long story, not right now another time" I wrote and after he read it the bell rang for our next class, Virgil was quiet most of the time, observing the new found situation but I could tell that he was starting to like these people.

~Time Skip:end of school~ 

I became pretty close to the group at school, I turned down Nendos offer for ramen (to Virgil's dismay) and walked twords the roof, once I got there I noticed I wasn't alone, Pinky was there as well. and I came just in time to see him disappear somewhere and come back in about less than a minute I wasn't that surprised to see that I mean one, I can't read his mind and he's not an idiot two, when he talks his mouth doesn't move three, the hairpin-like antennas it was kind of obvious.

while he was gone I closed the door and leaned on it waiting for him which didn't take long. Once he arrived he came back with a shopping bag with a bunch of items in it, I didn't bother to use X-ray and see through it because that's just an invasion of privacy, that's going way to far, even for me but still Virgil didn't really care and looked but that didn't mind me.

once he arrived he was facing the opposite of me but by his body figure I could tell that he is happy all of a sudden, I decided to speak into his mind (I can't read his mind unless I get let in by the physic but I can use telepathy to ask for permission and other stuff like that) "welcome back Pinky, where did you go?once he heard that, he quickly turned around and faced his newly meet rival, or will he become a friend of sorts?

~~~~~~~End of chapter!~~~~~~~~

sorry it took so long guys, my computer and phone is acting up so I am using a 'friends' sort of. XP

I hope you guys like this I'm making it take place after the 2nd season, and I didn't want the chapter to be to long so I gave you guys a cliff hanger, this is also a comedy book so expect a lot of jokes and more in the future! also for those who are confused the reader can pass off as a male in this story and the principle let you go off with the male uniform, don't worry you'll come out soon!

the next chapter will be out soon!!

also always UNEDITED so sorry!

also this computer wont let me do a capital 'o' so I will be using a 0 if anything sorry!

Word count: 1833

Anyway, Love Ya! AUTHOR 0UT!!!

-Alfie