1

(Listen to 'Too much' by Loco ft Dean for this part)

''Jiwoo. Minho is sleeping on my couch'' I say while biting my nails, trying to calm myself down. ''What? Minho who?'' she wonders. ''Song Minho from my school!'' I say panicking inside, trying to keep myself calm. I don't wanna scream and wake him up. If he wakes up, I don't know what to do. What am I supposed to say? I don't even know the guy. ''You mean Kangmins friend?'' she asks, not caring about the fact that a man is in my apartment. ''No that's Park Minho, I'm talking about Junho's friend''

''who's Junho?''

''It doesn't matter okay! Just get your ass over here a s a p and help me out.'' I say a bit loud and close the phone before she can answer.

I move slowly closer to my beautiful pink couch, where the most popular guy in my school is sleeping. I'm just gonna take a quick peek on him. Call me pervert or whatever, but it's not everyday you get to see a sleeping man and I'm gonna take the chance while I have it. Suddenly he let's a moan out, making me freeze. ''Mommy'' he says, letting the word out in a moan. I would consider it cute if it wasn't for his moans. Please god tell me he is not imagining having sex while sleeping on my pretty couch. Please tell me he is just missing his mom. I close my eyes and cry for a moment inside.

Suddenly he takes a grip of my hand and for a moment I can't move. What is he going to do? He starts sucking my wrist, trying to leave hickey marks, but it must be hard to do it while being unconscious. That's my limit, I can't take this anymore. ''Yaa! Wake up'' I hit him in the head making him open his eyes just a bit.

(Listen to 'rendezvous' by Sik-k for this part)

Mino perspective
I wake up from my sleep. Such a nice dream. I look at my beautiful Yeonjoo. She is sitting on the floor beside me. Am I still dreaming perhaps? But the hangover tells me I'm fully awake.

She have so plumb lips, I want to kiss them and get pink lipstick all over my body. ''Yaa! Stop looking at me like that!'' she yells at me making me wanting to look at her even more ''and let go of my hand''. I realize I've been holding her during the whole time. Her wrist is... wet? Wait...

I finally wake up for real this time. I look around in the warm room without lifting my head. The most things are pink and white. Just like barbies doll house. Even her apartment is cute I chuckle.

''Are you still drunk?'' she asks me with a scared puppy face. Is she worried about me? I'm probably just imaging but I can't let the thought into my head. She is worried about me.

I must smell a lot of alcohol right now. That's probably how she knows that I'm drunk. ''Your eyes, why are they shining?'' she wonders making me sit up faster then a flash. She can't see me like this, I need to do something fast. I can't believe that I completely forgot that it's my week. Damn my world. Damn my eyes. Damn my love. ''I'm sorry. I went into the wrong apartment.'' I say and get up from the comfortable couch. I open the front door and face some tall guy who looks confused at me. I'm suppose to ignore him and continue to walk to my door next to yoonjo but the guy takes a strong grip around my arm, making me stop.