Chapter six

Dorctors POV

"Well I feel bad for Niall" I said. "Yes, I do to finding out that Emily is his long lost sister is gone" nurse April said looking at Emily. "Well we should pull the plug right now we kept her here long enough" I said with a sigh. "okay" April said. April went to pull the plug. I left the room. I can never watch this kinda stuff. April came out of the room "Ill be back later to pick here up and clean the room" April said and walked off. I went to my next patient to see if they were ok.

Nurse Aprils POV

I went to go check the charts on some other patients, I left that little room to room 311 were Emily was staying. I walked in to find her eyes open, breathing on her own and sitting up and looking at me. I dropped every thing I had in my arms. "Your a m-mi-miracle" I stuttered. "Wait why am I in the hospital" She asked. "Well you got a heart attack" I said to her. "Why" she asked me again. "Well in your papers here it says you were born with a heart condition that when you are 11 that you would get a heart attack because your heart would fail" I said in one breath and looked and her. "Oh. I dint know about that" Emily said. "You died"I said softly. "What" Emily said. "Well you did and we told "care keepers" so we will call them" I said gently and grabbed the phone of the room. "Wait" Emily said. "I want to surprise them" She said with a mischievous look on her face. I put the phone down on the receiver. "Ok can I help" I asked. "Sure" she said rubbing her hands. I laughed and she smiled. "I will tell the doctor your alive" I said with a chuckle. "Ok" she said in a deep voice making me laugh. I got her cloths out of the cabinet. "Here" I said putting her clothes on the bed and walking out so she can change. She came out with her hair in a sloppy bun. "Ready" Emily said. "Ok, lets go" I said with a smile.

Emilys POV

As we walked into target we went strait to the preteen section.I told April not to buy a lot of stuff for me but she didn't pay attention. She got me half of the wardrobe that i have in my closet along with accessories like headbands and jewelry. She put every thing in the cart and walked off and i followed. April walked up to check out line and started to put everything on the counter. After she was done paying we walked out of the store to the back of her small car to put the stuff in."I have to go to the paint store and get red paint for my apartment" April said as she put the last bag in and closed the trunk."Ok" I said in reply.It took about five minuets to get there. We got a basket and walked in the store. "Uh Oh" I thought out loud. "What is it dear" April said concerned. I pointed to a check out line with Liam,Zayn, and Harry. Zayn was on the phone and Harry was making out with the register lady. Oh harry stop being like that I said to myself quietly. "My word thats one direction" April said. "Also know as my guardians hide me" I said panicky. We ran to the back if the store and got paint luckily the boys left. We paid quickly and left the parking lot.

Zany's POV

The boys and I decided to go to Nando's for lunch before we went home. It was awkwardly silent. I miss Emily I didn't know her well but during the interview I just felt like i knew her she was so adorable. I lost my train of thought when i got hit in the face with a spit ball. I looked up.All the boys were smiling at me except Niall. The poor lad lost his long lost sister he was looking down at the floor with red puffy eyes. "Lets go before I lose my temper questioning will start in the car" I joked. We all got up and put a tip and walked out. We ran to the car before anyone could spot us. We made our way home to find a car outside. The nurse from the hospital she leaning against her car. We got out of our car and walked over to her. She had a pair of tennis shoes for Niall. "Here sweet heart and iam sorry for your lose" She said. "Thanks" Niall said quietly. She got in the car and drove away. We looked at each other and went towards the door. Liam got his key and turned it to unlock the door. We all walked in and sat down in the couch. Liam's choice of movie was toy story again. about 5 minuets into the movie we heard a voice. A familiar voice we turn around and she was standing there in dress with pink lip gloss on. "Did you miss me?" she asked. We sit there stunned. Niall stands up and walks over to her and knelt down eye level with her. He put his hands in her checks cupping them and nodded. A tear came down Niall's eye. "I Love you Emily" Niall said starting to cry and pulled her in for the cutest siblings hug i have ever seen. "I love you too Niall" Emily said kissing him on the cheek.

Authors note

Sorry about making you wait so long about the next chapter. I hope you like it!!!!