#Eight

A/N: Imagine Jimin looking up at Yoongi like this in this chapter.

- -

Jiyeon opened the door to Jimin's room and stood to the side. Yoongi did what she told him to do and reached out towards him slowly.

Jimin didn't jump or shrink down. He just watched Yoongi's hand come towards him.

"I won't hurt you, it's okay." Yoongi said and gave him a small, soft smile. Slowly, the small boy unwrapped himself and hesitantly climbed onto Yoongi's hand.

The bigger boy slowly took his hand from the cage, not wanting Jimin to fall off. Once his hand was by his chest, about to raise up to his face, Jimin did something neither of them expected.

Jimin reached out and grabbed onto his jacket, cuddling almost instantly into the crook of his neck. It was easy for him to fit seeing that he was only about nine inches tall.

Yoongi turned slowly to Jiyeon I'm shock and she made a gesture, wanting him to copy what she was showing him. Yoongi placed a hand on Jimin's back, keeping him in place as they exited the room of smaller cube rooms.

"See? What did I tell you?" She smiled and had him sit down on a couch in another room. Even Jiyeon's boss was surprised to see how Jimin immediately attached himself to Yoongi.

They were in awe before Yoongi mouthed to them the words, 'He's crying.'

Jiyeon sat down next to Yoongi and replaced his hand with her's, "Jiminie? Why are you crying?"

"I don't know." Jimin mumbled in reply, sniffling. She tried to detach him but his grip on Yoongi tightened, "Safe." He muttered into Yoongi's jacket. Yoongi's heart melted once again, hearing what Jimin said. Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's back again and used to other to softly stroke his fluffy, light brown hair.

Yoongi closed his eyes, leaning his head down a little. He felt so different and he didn't understand why. It was as if he'd been waiting for Jimin his whole life and now that he had him, a thousand pounds had been lifted from his chest.

"They're meant for each other," Jiyeon's boss said in a low voice and pulled out her phone to take a picture.

"Let me just grab his last few things and you two can be on your way, okay?" Jiyeon said, grabbing Yoongi's attention. He stood up, carefully keeping Jimin in his spot.

"Update me occasionally, yeah?" She asked as they loaded into the car. Jimin still hadn't moved from his spot and they were both sure he was asleep.

"Thank you, again, Yoongi. I wasn't expecting this but, it shows me this was obviously meant to be. I wish you two the best in everything. Don't hesitate to call or text me if you need anything."

"I will, thank you." Yoongi smiled and got out of the car, holding the bag of the rest of Jimin's things and their ticket in one hand while supporting him with the other.

"Bye, Jiminie. Bye, Yoongi." Jiyeon hugged Yoongi and ruffled Jimin's hair in goodbye. She then watched as they disappeared onto the train before returning back to her car, feeling satisfied and happy that Jimin finally found who he always needed.

Yoongi locked the cabin door, setting his things down on the bench before removing his shoes. He laid down in the bed and closed the curtains.

He moved Jimin to lay on his chest. It would be more comfortable for him there. Jimin made a little squeak as he yawned. Yoongi placed the little blue blanket over him and watched him sleep peacefully.

He wasn't expecting this to happen. Really, Yoongi didn't know what to expect. 

°

"It's a little small, I hope you don't mind. We can get a bigger one, someday." Yoongi said, walking up to the front door of his apartment. He and Jimin had been talking for the last few hours. It was mostly just Jimin shyly asking Yoongi questions.

"It's okay, I'm sure I'll like it." Jimin said, his voice small, shy and quiet. He was currently laying across Yoongi's shoulder.

"Are you hungry? I bought what you told me the other day." Yoongi opened the door.

"A little bit. Oh- Jiyeong told me that your apartment was retro-themed. I like it." Yoongi almost missed what he was saying based on his volume.

"It's yours now, too. You don't have to keep calling it mine." Yoongi kissed his head and sat him down on the edge of the counter.

"What are you in the mood for? Mac & Cheese?" Yoongi suggested and Jimin nodded eagerly.

Jimin just watched silently as Yoongi cooked. He hopes to learn how to cook when he's fully grown. Well, there's a lot of things he wants to do. He's got nineteen years to have to try to make up for.

Yoongi served them both bowls- Jimin's being in one of the small plastic bowls.

"Thank you," Jimin smiled and began eating.

They spent the next few hours just laying on the couch watching some random program. Though Jimin had slept a lot on the way home, he still managed to fall back asleep on Yoongi's chest. It was something in the feeling of being close to him that gave his body permission to make up for the last ten years of sleep-deprivation. 

At around three a.m, Yoongi got up, turning everything off while still holding Jimin against him. He laid Jimin down in the small bed that was still much bigger than him and pulled the blankets up. He leaned down and kissed his forehead.

Yoongi definently made the right choice. He already knew he was really going to enjoy the rest of his life with this boy.

- -