Chapter Seven

It was half way through the movie and Peter had ended up in Steve's lap and was fast asleep. I had my head in Tony's lap and curled into a ball, barely awake myself. My eyes fell closed and I slowly drifted to sleep.

I felt myself being lifted and carried somewhere. I felt myself being laid down and tucked in. I'm assuming whomever that was, was tucking me into bed. I slowly opened my eyes to see Bucky walking towards the door.

"Bucky?" I said softly. He looked back at me, his long brown hair falling in his eyes. "Yeah, baby?" He asked softly and walked back over to me. "Stay," I mumbled quietly, my eyes getting very heavy. "Okay," he smiled softly and slid me over so he could get in the bed. He got under the cover and laid next to me. I laid my head on his chest and curled next to him. He wrapped his metal arm around my tiny body and held me close. I like Bucky, a lot. He is my favorite so far. Well, he is the only one I've actually talked to, other than Steve. I slowly drifted to sleep in Buckys arms.

I was woken up by someone rubbing my back. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. "Morning baby boy," I saw Tony smile at me. I just closed my eyes again. "Come on babe. You gotta get up!" He said and pat my back. I groaned and rolled so my back was facing him. I heard him sigh. To be honest, I would get up but, my stomach hurt along with my head. "Come on, Max!" I heard Tony say and pull the covers off of me.

"I don' feel good," I said barely audible. "What was that?" He asked softly. "I don't feel good," I said a little louder. "How so?" He asked. "Tummy hurts," I said quietly. I heard him coo softly and run his fingers through my hair.

"Jarvis?" "Yes sir?" "Scan Max. Give me his vitals," I heard Tony say. "It seems that Max has a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, his blood pressure is 90 over 80 and his Sats are 99 and normal," Jarvis spoke. "Oh baby," I heard Tony coo. I heard Tony stand up and start to leave. "Tony," I mumbled. "Yeah baby?" He asked. "Stay," I said. "I'm gonna get you some medicine, I'll be right back!" He said. "Nooo," I whined. "Shh, baby, do you want Steve or Bucky to come lay with you while I get your medicine?" He asked. "Bucky," I said softly.

"Jarvis, call Bucky, tell him to come to Maxs room," Tony said. "Yes sir," Jarvis said before, I'm assuming, calling Bucky. Not less than two or so minutes there was a knock on the door. "Hey, what's going on?" Bucky asked, walking in. "Max is sick and doesn't want to be alone. Will you lay with him while I get some medicine?" Tony asked. "Yeah!" Bucky said. "Thanks," I heard Tony before walking out. I felt the covers being lifted and the bed dipping next to. I could feel Buckys metal arm and he pulled me to him so he was holding me from behind and hugging me.

"Don' feel good, Bucky," I mumbled. "Shh, it's okay. Tonys getting some medicine!" Bucky said and kissed my head. I was almost asleep again when I felt Bucky pat my back. "Look, Tony has you're medicine." Bucky said and kissed my head. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tony crouch by the bed holding some medicine in his hand. "Can you sit up to take this?" He asked. My eyes fell closed again and Bucky helped me sit up. I opened my eyes once more and Tony held the medicine out for me. I grabbed it and the glass of water and took the medicine.

I handed the cup back to Tony and laid back down. "Get some sleep." I heard tony say softly. I opened my eyes and reached for him. Yes I become a big baby when I'm sick.

He smiled at me and he and Bucky traded places. Bucky ran metal figure through my hair before leaving and closing the door. I turned and snuggled close to my dad and drifted to sleep. Feeling safe.