Chapter 17- my choice-

"Hey [y/n]!" I heard Ben say
"Hi Ben"
"What's wrong? You look like you got hit with words
"Not really, I jut feel like I should just give up on Toby."
"That's your choice, if you do give up you can always come to me" He said winking at you.
"Back off Ben, [y/n] you shouldn't give up on Toby, plus we can't leave him with that "spell" cast on him. He's not Toby anymore." It was Eyeless Jack.
"True...Okay I'll do it..." I felt like giving up...why is there so much drama in life? Why can't I just live a happy peaceful life. Well that's not exactly possible once I'm a murder...we told me killing Clockwork was the only way...but deep down in me, I feel like there's another way, a more peaceful way. I know she has a good side in her, jealousy just took over it I know it.

After hours and hours of thinking I decided not to kill her. I don't know, I guess deep down, I felt like if I killed Clockwork it would mean I would kill a person from my family. I went to Slender's office to tell him about how I feel. *knock knock*
"Come in child" I opened the door and stepped in.
"Hi Slender..."
"What's wrong child, you look like you're not too good" how am I going to tell him?
"Tell me what child?"
"I...I don't want to kill Clockwork, deep down, I feel like she's a good person and that there could be another way to fix Toby but even if there wasn't I wouldn't kill Clockwork."
"I understand your decision, [y/n], you're really a warm hearted child"
"Thank you..."
"You may leave, I will tell Ej and the others what you think" with that I left the office and let a sigh of relieve. What now... I head downstairs, only to my surprise to see Clockwork and Ticci Toby, smiling. ...Should I?

[A/N] So sorry for short chapter 😞
——————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share•  if you enjoyed the story!  Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋