17. Befriend Me

Mulai dari awal

Holden closed his eyes for a second before looking at her. "Elena, she killed a lot of people causing the entire coven of witches to put her away from this world. How can you fix one Ripper with another?"

Damon noticed how much it affected Holden because he loved his mother like no one when he was young. They all did. "Think about it, Holden. If this works, we don't just get Stefan and Caroline back. We get your mother back. Aren't you even a little curious to see her? And you, Damon?"

Holden wasn't quick to answer so Damon sighed, giving in. "I might know a few witches that could help. But I need to know Holden is fine doing it..."

Elena and Damon stared at Holden who only nodded his head, though he was not ready to meet his mother at all.

BONNIE AND KAI WERE DRESSED IN ATTIRE FOR COLDER CLIMATE BECAUSE THEY WERE ABOUT TO GO BACK TO 1903. Bonnie cut her palm with a large knife to draw blood for the spell. "Damn. Crocodile Dundee called. He wants his knife back," Kai chuckled as Bonnie rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. You know, he's no longer a thing, and neither is that joke," Bonnie sassed angrily causing Kai to muse.

Damon entered the room wearing a coat as Holden trailed behind him with a winter jacket on too. Bonnie sheathed the knife and dropped her blood on the Ascendant.

Elena then walked in while wearing a coat. "Is this presentable attire by 1903 standards?" she questioned as Holden furrowed his eyebrows.

"I already told Izzie that she is not going. I thought you'd tell Elena that," Damon grumbled as Holden shot him a dirty glare.

He then walked over to Elena. "Maybe you should stay here?"

Elena only laughed and shook her head. "I'm going to meet the woman who gave birth to two epic loves of my life. I'm not staying," she told him strictly and a shadow of a smile appeared on Holden's lips.

He turned back to Damon with a shrug. "Powerful as I am, there's a limit of how many people one witch can transport with this spell," Kai commented causing Bonnie to glare at him.

"Right, which is why there's two of us. Shall we?" Bonnie turned to two people she wasn't angry at.

"Okay," Holden grabbed Elena's hand and the two joined Damon and the two witches.

"Izzie will kill me when she finds out I didn't take her to meet my mom," Damon grumbled as Holden sighed deeply.

"Izzie's not a child."

Damon smirked sarcastically. "Fine. Let's go get Mama."

Everyone then joined hands as Kai began to chant a spell. With a blink of an eye the five people stood outside a snowy Mystic Falls. It was still daylight as the group looked around the scenery. "Well, isn't this a picturesque slice of hell?" Damon said with a grimace.

Holden stroked Elena's cheek and pulled away with a sneer. "With your commentary it is..."

Bonnie smiled slightly. "You guys go ahead. Kai and I will start the locator spell on the Ascendant."

"But Kai just had the Ascendant. Why do we have to find another one?" Elena questioned in confusion as she grabbed Holden's hand in hers because it was quite cold.