Love You Only (Randeep)

Start from the beginning

"Ok," I agreed. The thing I liked about Shraddha is that she talks to me while these days people just yell and blame me for everything.

*****************

Ranbir POV

Deepika agreed to meet me privately. I never revealed my feelings about her to anyone.

She came looking beautiful as always.

"Ranbir I," she started.

"I only want my answers Deepika," I said, gritting my teeth. "Why did you leave me, I know you never loved Ranveer. WHY?" I said angrily.

"You were the reason for all of this," Deepika screamed and tears began to well up in her eyes. "You never loved me and I loved you with all my heart. I still do. Please can we fix this."

"So you thought that breaking up was the best option." I gave a harsh laugh.

"Our love was one sided Ranbir, you never loved me." She said quietly.

You are wrong Deepika, our love was never one sided.

"Ranbir, I can't wait for you anymore to realise who you truely love," Deepika gave a weak smile. "Sorry for bothering you."

I felt the butterflies in my stomach drop as she walked away from. Is this how it's supposed to end? Wasn't she meant for me?

I went home. Memories of when Deepika and I were a couple came flashing back.

Flashback

"Ranbir why have you bought me here," Deepika said.

"This is the place I always loved to come," I said. "It's always managed to make me happy. Just like you."

She blushed.

"I want our relationship to work Baby," Deepika smiled and smuggled closer to me. "I love you."

I smashed my lips on to hers. She responded back.

"Love you more," I said.

Flashback ends

I didn't dare to tell her that she was wrong. I felt weak after she broke up with me.

I went home. My phone beeped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deepika

Ranbir, I have tried so many times for us to work but I can't wait for you to come back now. I have decided to moved on

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a feeling of sadness. Wasn't I supposed to be happy? No, because I loved Deepu.

Shraddha POV

"RANBIR WHAT THE HELL!" I screeched.

"I know, I know, I always mess up," Ranbir sighed. "What do I do?"

I could not believe this guy. He always messes up!

"Shraddha please help me," Ranbir begged.

"Ranbir, I know that you loved her and you knew this. Why did you lie to Deepika?" I groaned.

"Ranveer dosen't even love her," Ranbir muttered.

Ranbir does have a point. Ranveer never confirmed his love for Deepika. Maybe he did?

"I don't know," I frowned.

"Well Shraddha do something," Ranbir demanded.

"Ranbir, don't  order me around," I said. "I can't promise but I will try."