I see everything in that one look. I see his love, his desire, his forgiveness, just everything. and i get lost in his baby blue eyes. lost in the world of deeks. lost in the amazing man I am lucky enough to call my own. lost it martin deeks. my martin deeks. and in that moment I know that this is where I belong. in his arms, and I hope I can be there in the future. because the way this man makes me feel is truly fonominal and I wouldn't change it for the world. I really am in love with him. and i couldn't be happier!

several minutes later, after alittle fun, I get up off deeks and walk towards the bathroom. " I'm gonna take a shower! breakfast might be nice " i sat walking off.

Deeks pov:

"... breakfast might be nice " kensi says walking towards the bathroom dropping her only clothing on the floor as she walks down the hall. wow! just wow. I'm so lucky to have her. everything about her drives me crazy and I love it! I love her. and right now Im the happiest man alive. yeah things are kinda weird with her having a daughter that lives with us that no one knew about and things, but it's actually nice having a family. and a teenager who is totally bad ass in the house isn't a bad thing. I mean yeah it would be nice to have a kid and maybe one day me and kensi will, but for now sofia is grate to have around. and so much fun, she will do anything, it's really funny. her foster father being a mob boss is kinda weird and that but he too care of her when she had nothing and for that I'm happy.

right maybe it's time to make some pancakes! I get up of the sofa and walk into the kitchen and start to make pancakes.

later...

Author pov:

They had a amazing day at the beach together. sofia totally showed up the boys surfing. she even caught the eyes of a couple of the teenage male surfers. she went back to the beach and sat with the girls leaving the two boys in the water. she stuck her board in the sand and collapsed outer her towel next to kensi. nell was the other side of kensi. " did you give them a run for their money? " nell asks. " you bet ya " sofia says. " that's my girl " kensi says and they all laugh, still lieing on the beach catching a tan. with their bikinis on. kensi had a purple one on, nell had a dark blue one one, and sophi had black bottoms and a pink bikini top on.

sophi with her little golden arrow neckless on that was the gift from her father along with a brown rope anklet with a little golden gun and a golden monkey hanging from it, which she also had on. deeks was dissapointed as the box was way to big for the gift. deeks was expecting something random as usual.

roughly 1 hour later the girls are sat on their towels chatting with ice cold drinks in their hands. they have sent the boys to get chips. when three teenage boys come walking over. " hey. you killed it out there today " the brown haired hot kid says, he looks like your typical popular kid. " yeah that was totally amazing " the other one says, he seems to be the same as the first one. but the third one just stands there playing with his fingers while looking at sohpi. kensi and nell just sit there watching, think they find it kinda funny. " I'm Mat" the first one says. " I'm Brett... and that's Andrew" the second one says pointing the the third one. the third one doesn't speak, just stands there looking nervous as hell. he seems like the type who never really talks to girls. " hey, I'm sohpi. Andrew are you ok? " she asks standing up to be at there level, alto they are all taller than her." dude she is British. so hot " Brett says nudging mat. " yeah and I can hear you. " sophi says. " and sassy, nice " Brett says. " you ok? " sohpi asks stepping alittle closer to Andrew " er- ye-ah I'm go... good " Andrew says stuttering. " you'll have to excuse him, he didn't really speak to girls. he's a geek! and he totally finds you attractive. we all do. but he is to chicken to say it, or to even speak to a hot chick like you" mat says.