Book 2-chapter 1

chapter 1-
summers pov-6 years later.

I stepped out of the office as I threw on my gucci sunglasses. Being a billionaire was sure hard.

After all I am married to one of the most rich and successful guys on earth.

Richard flinetinkin aka my husband and best friend.

We met when I moved schools and he was the only one there for me when no one else wanted to talk to me.

My life is perfect now.

My bitchy excuse of sisters are both gone and out of my life and my parents and I meet up every Friday for dinner at there giant mansion which I bought them.

Everyone in our family lives there like one big happy family with top notch security. I love my life. I have 4 perfect kids who are absolutely talented smart and attractive. They will be perfect just like the rest of my family.

I just signed a deal for 3 million dollars and am on my way to head to a party.

I heard that some of my old classmates will be there..I sure hope it's none of my old friends. I can't believe I ever talked to any of those losers. Especially that..what's his name..fredson? Fredrick? Charles? Idk and I don't care. Anyways I have just arrived at the party. Let's see what happens....

Hey guys I'm back!!! So excited to start book 2. As u can see summer has changed..but not for the better! Chapters will get longer and don't forget to lmk in the comments what u think! No hate otherwise u will be blocked! This is just for fun and isn't edited!

Anyways vote comment and follow!!
Cu next time on...she's changed...💞💞💞💞