Chapter 1 - Death of a Brother

I was lying on the floor... Bloodied and bruised... Ruby and Yang tried getting to me. "Leave that THING along!" Taiyang shouted. "that THING is our brother! And his name is (Y/N)!" Ruby shouted, then Taiyang did the unthinkable... He slapped Ruby... "Far from their land, as they made their stand. A disregard in Demand, It's surrender or die and the stakes are high. They live or they die there's no time for goodbye. Weapon in hand as they made their stand, still disregarding Demand. They would never comply they would rather die! And through the blockade they were finally saved" a voice sang... I got up, and felt stronger... "Suffered heavy losses, as the war on the Enclave rages on... The memory of the Brotherhood still lives on..." I said, approaching Taiyang and kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. "Communist detected hurting ally... Lethal force engaged!" I said, robotically. "Chose not to surrender, They chose victory or defeat... The Brotherhood will rise on their feet!" I heard the same voice said, and I eventually beat Taiyang... Then I felt my whore of a mother stab me... "I may be dying... But I will return... To you, Ruby, and Yang... And when I do... The rest of you communists will feel the wrath of the brotherhood..." "Keep talking you little shit!" Raven then killed me...

(229 words)