Chapter 2

Dane POV

God, this day is going great. I just bumped into the prettiest girl in my life & in school and I just met the coolest guy in the school. I guess my luck of moving school has finally turned around!

When I get to math class, I see an empty seat. But, just to be sure I'll ask the girl sitting next to the empty chair.

"Excuse me, but is someone sitting here?"

She turns her attention to me and looks surprised.

I am as well.

"Emma?!" I exclaim.

"Dane! Wow what a coincidence! Math is both our first period on a Monday!"

"Wow, I, I'm speechless"

"Oh, yeah, nobody's sitting on the chair."

"Fantastic." I say sitting down next to her.

"So, what school did you come from?" she asks.

"Oh, I came all the way from London."

"Wow, that's pretty far."

"Yeah well, that's life."

Then the bell rings and a new teacher come in.

"Good morning scholars."

"Good morning Ms..."

"Oh that's right, how forgetful I am. I am Ms. Tina Fey, but you can call me, Ms. Fey."

We all nodded weirdly.

"This is our math teacher?" I ask Emma.

"Apparently." she answers.

"Looks more like a comedian on SNL." I say.

(A/N I know, I know.)

"Exactly what I was thinking!" she answers back.

I smiled once she paid her attention back to the blackboard.

~~~

Emma POV

This Dane guy is actually pretty cool, but that doesn't stop me from liking MY man.

"...And that's the lesson for today dear students. So please study hard and all that math crap." says Ms. Fey.

We all laughed and left the class.

Lunch... (Guys, seriously, I don't wanna put their subjects and stuff so pls bear w/ me.)

My class before lunch was technically related to food so yeah, worst scheduling ever.

And also, I just found out this period before lunch was with Jennifer and Shai. (yep, that's the nickname Jen and I agreed for her.)

We went to the cafeteria and went to our table.

"Say, what do you think of the boys in this school Shai?" asked Jennifer.

"Mm... I guess they're OKAY." (A/N: HAHA! Get it?)

"So, no crushes yet?"

"Nope".

"Excuse me, more space for 5 more?" says a familiar voice.

I look up and see Andrew wearing his 'letterman' jacket with Ryan, Rachel, Josh and Dane behind him.

"Not in your wildest dreams." I tease.

"Ok fine, let's go guys." he says walking away in slow motion.

"Haha no wait! I'm just kidding, there's a lot of space."