The Vansihing Cabinet

A pair of Vanishing Cabinets will act as a passage between two places.

A pair of people will act as a passage between two hearts. Two feelings. Two lives and two souls.

Objects placed in one cabinet will appear in the other. People entering in one cabinet are expected to appear in the other, well that's what I thought...

I clearly remember the panic I felt when it happened.

The spells I screamed repelled off of the black oak wood just like our history of hate towards each other. No one could find out and I hope they never would. The whole year I spent fixing the cabinet, sneaking in the room of requirement after hours, paid off for only the dark side. The wrong side. Why couldn't it be for the good side? The right side? Why couldn't it be for the passage of steps we took. She was trapped, it was my fault! Now it was my responsibility to save her.

*I don't not own any characters in this book all rights and ownership goes to the one and only J.K. Rowling*

WARNING - This book is Strongly and purely written under the DRAMIONE label.

New and first fanfiction I have written! So please... I appreciate constructive criticism :)

Also please keep in mind I am Australian so expect different spellings and different grammar ( Particularly aimed at the Americans ) :P

Enjoy!