Gummy Bears & High Tops

Chapter 2- <3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - After her little wrestling match with Kristen, Jackie was a little tired. They ordered pizza that night and ate it on the couch and just talked since they didnt have the cable hooked up yet. That was really how Jackie liked it. She loved spending time with her family even though she didnt act like it sometimes. She stepped out of the bathroom in her Batman boxers and a wife beater. she rubbed the towel against her head as she walked in her room. Posters she had torn out of Alternative Press magazines covered her walls. She plopped down on her queen sized bed and wrapped herself in the baby blue comforter. The comforter didnt have that usual comforting smell it always did. It smelled like a musty dirty truck and cardboard, due to the fact that that's whee it had been for the bast 2 hours. she threw it off of her and nuggled under her blanket she left in the car. It smelled like home. She had school the next day and she was a little nervous. She was so used to be knowing people on the first day and just going back to the way things were on the last day of school. Now she had to make all new friends and she wasnt sure if she could or if she knew how. She put her face in her pillow and let out a little shriek. It didn't help. She swithed off the lamp by her bed and turned over on her back and stared at her ceiling, which was now covered with glow-in-the-dark stars. She closed her eyes and thought about what it would be like to live in the stars and never have a worry in the world. The thought was rather soothing. She yawned and turned on her side and gentlyd drifted off to sleep..

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Wake up Jackie it's time to get ready for school!" Jackie heard her mother cheerily shout from the kitchen. The smell of eggs and bacon wafted into her room, which automatically gave her the motivation to get up and out of bed. She sat up and got out of bed. she looked at the mirror hanging on her wall. Her short hair was a blur of destruction. but all she did was run a comb from it and straighten her bangs, put a thick line of eyeliner on her upper eyelid and slipped a band tshirt, pair of pink skinny jeans and black coverse on quickly and ran into the kitchen.