Prologue

A small petite girl was getting ready for her office. She put on dangling ear rings and she carefully draped a dupatta over her cold shoulder kurti. Touching up her make up a little, she was all ready for office.

On the other hand a long haired, hunk man with lean abs and sharp features was driving his car with all the rage. With a bottle of rum in his hand he drove away, closing the sunroof of the car.

The girl took her bag and entered out of her small apartment, carefully closing the door behind and locking it. Her sister had called her and she was speaking to her sister. She got down of the building and was waiting for the auto.

Girl(on call) : Di mujhe auto nahi mil rahi.... Auto!

The auto didn't stop. She continued speaking to her sister..

Girl: Di koi auto mil hi mahi rahi hai....

Suddenly, a car went by splashing mud on her yellow colour led kurti. She angrily cut the call and chased the car.

Girl: Ayee!!!

But she was too late to catch the car. Well she was intelligent enough to click a picture of the car's number.

Girl: Lagta hai bahut Sir pe Chad gaya hai. Koi baat nahi! Galat ladki ke saath panga Le liya! Gauri Trivedi se panga liya hai bacchu! Police ki dandi padegi na to saari rash driving nikalega ayegi....

What will happen next? Who is the man who dplash d mud on her dress, what will the direction of their story be? Keep reading to know more.
______________________________________

So here's our take on Rikara. Do  comment down how you like this story. Do vote, comment and share.

We are really looking forward towards this story and we really hope you like it.

Make sure you share your thoughts down in the comments.
Lastly, love ya! XOXO 😘 ❤️
I'm tagging a few people in the comments. Sorry if I disturbed any one.
Target: 20+ votes
5+ comments.
Love love ❤️ ❤️❤️ ❤️