27

I look at Zach and he was talking to Jack and Corbyn, his smiles makes everything perfect. We went back to our hotel and Daniel and I decided to watch a movie in our room, he ordered some room service and we turn everything off except for the television even the curtains are close. The only light source that we have is the television, I sat on the couch while Daniel sat on the floor between my legs finally, our food has arrived we ate and ate until we have a food baby.

In the middle of the movie, I went to the bathroom carefully because I don't want to stumble into something and it was a success, I went back to the couch but sadly my foot stumble into something I don't know and I crash into Daniel who's sitting on the floor. The light from the television shines on Daniel's eyes "are you okay?" He asked. I nod in response to his question.

I've been captivated by his eyes and he starts to kissed me passionately again which I kissed him back. He holds my cheeks and I grab his hair, the make out session arises when he starts to touch my body and I remove his shirt. I'm still on top of Daniel when our door suddenly open which we stop from what we are doing.

"Hello?"

"It's Corbyn!" I whispered.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked as I slowly stood up from the ground giving a nervous smile.

"Where's Daniel and why is your room so dim?" He asked confused.

"Hey" Daniel replied standing up. "We are watching a movie that is why our room was dim" He added.

"Really? It seems that's not all, your shirtless" Corbyn said with a grin on his face.

"Well w-we were eating then a f-food drop into my shirt" He lied.

"Huh okay. So I guess you 2 already ate dinner. The four of us will have a dinner outside. Bye!" He replied as he slowly close the door. "Oh btw, a fan gave me a condom if you need one just text me" He added and he finally slammed the door.

"Corbyn!" Daniel and I shouted in unison.

Both of us stayed standing in awkward silence when suddenly Daniel approach and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't done that. We're still dating, I should wait until you're ready. I'm so so sorry Zara" he said.

"Daniel, it's okay. I did also remove your shirt so I should also be sorry. I'm sorry. We shouldn't done that" I replied. "Let's just forget about what happened" I added.

We continue to watch the movie and Daniel was laying in the couch with his head on my lap and he was already passed out. I guess he really like someone to touch his hair until he fell asleep. I slowly put a pillow on Daniel's head and a blanket around him and finally I kissed his forehead.

I went outside our hotel room with a pen and a sketchbook with me and went to the pool area. I was the only person who was around, I sat by the pool and my feet was on the water. I let my imagination run wild as I drew.

"Mind if I join you?" Zach asked.

"Sure. I thought you guys went outside to eat dinner?" I asked still doing my drawing.

"We did. We just finished earlier and then I saw you here all alone, so I'm here. Where's Daniel, btw?" He replied.

"He fell asleep early. He was so tired. Are you not going to sleep early?" I asked.

"I cannot sleep. Your drawing is amazing" He said while he took it from me.

"Thanks" I replied.

A cold breeze runs throughout my body which Zach noticed, he gave me his jacket and I thanked him. Zach and I talk a lot of stuffs that I haven't knew about him before. His family, his fears and the biggest mistake that he ever made.

"The biggest mistake that I made was, I hurt the person whom I love the most. Now she's with somebody else and that somebody else is not me. It hurts me seeing them both happy" He replied handling me my sketchbook back. He stood up and walk away.

"Zach, wait!" I stood up facing his back. "Who is it? Who was the person you loved?" I added.

"It would be nice if I'm the only person who knows. Goodnight, Zara" He sigh still not facing me.