The fight

I was finally aloud to go to school so I got up at 5:30 to get ready I was so excited but once we got to school every thing changed Mark spook, the school bully, was pushing me against the wall and yelling " you stupid bitch you think your better then me you think your cool but you aren't I run this school so back of you ugly piece of trash" that's when Sky showed up I mouthed "don't" but I saw it in her eyes she was mad the next thing I know Mike is on the ground with Sky on top of him beating him up once Mike realised what was happening he was no top of her punching her that's when I screamed "STOP".  Well next thing I know I wake up in the nurses office they said I had a panic attack. I asked them were Sky was and the pointed to a small room and when I walked in she was crying. I so I asked if she was alright as soon as she heard my voice she got up and hugged me I could feel her tears going down my back. After 5 minutes of hugging she finally spoke she said "I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry it-t-t's all my-y-y fault-t-t". She stuttered so I pulled her in to a hug and whispered "it's not your fault" and "it's going to be okay". When she pulled away from the hug I saw courage in her eyes the next thing I know she was kissing me and I was kissing back when we finally pulled away I was so surprise. After that little thing (by little thing I mean huge thing) she helped me in to my car and forced me to let her drive. Once we got to Pam's house Blake and Ash came running out to give me a hug then they noticed Sky and Ash had a smirk on her face. They invited Sky in to our house and got us a drink that's when the the worst thing happened Ash ask Sky "how far did you two get? ". I was frozen my face red fist clinched Sky looked over at me and then started laughing and may I say her laugh is so amazing. I started to shake Sky stopped laughing and said "LA calm down" and again I woke up not knowing what happened. I walk oit of my room to see Sky, Pam, Blake, Ash, and a doctor talking. I tripped on the second step from the top and came falling down. I heard faint voices, my head hurt, and my shoulder was in so much pain. I looked up to see Sky and Pam sitting in sits across from me.